New hairstyle good looking (22m) ?

Hi my names Jordon am 22 have bad self confidence and constantly paranoid about my looks anyway had a fresh new style to make me feel abit better thoughts am I just been paranoid Thanks Jordon
New hairstyle good looking (22m) ?

It feels like people are judging me and laughing at me all the time is this just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it looks good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good mate. Your hair, and some facial hair might just do the trick. Giving that rugged look that women are looking for these days.

Just a tip to the wise. Since your eyes are hazel/blue like mine are. Green compliments them the most. That's if you care about such a thing. I've received more compliments from women by wearing green, and the same goes for my brother as he has blue eyes as well.

What Girls Said 3

• Well if this is you then there's no need to feel self conscious, you look great and you honestly look like you might be a really nice guy lol. As for your haircut, it's perfect. I really don't see anything wrong with the look you've got going.

• You look great! Your haircut works with your outfit, and I like the layers in your clothes.

• Damn your good looking and I love how your hair is😊

What Guys Said 2