Guys, which girl do you find the most attractive?

Hi guys!
I watched 'Are you the one' on mtv a couple of times, the show is so dumb that it is actually kinda fun lol. And because the girls (and guys) are that perfect kind of attractive I was wondering which girl you think is the prettiest or if you even like these types at all.

From left to right (first top then bottom two girls)

Simone, Jessica, Ashleigh, Kayla, Shanley, Amber, Coleysia, Jacy, Paige, Brittany

30

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you know that you are pretty and when you watch this show you start to have doubts and feel that maybe you are not as pretty as some of these ladies. Well guess what, each of those girls have the same feeling when they are in a situation like yourself, because there are endless pretty girls in the world.

Who is the prettiest of the pretty? No one because there is always someone prettier, which means that everyone is pretty individually! Think of it like a paradox.
    So I want to assure you that you got all the pretty curves and lines just like them! You are as attractive as they are in their own way. When you find the "one" he'll think of you like you're an angel on earth!

Keep up that pretty smile, you are wonderful :)

• Awh thank you very much for this sweet answer! But that wasn't the reason I was asking, I was just curious as to which of these girls is the most attractive to you guys. I do find them beautiful but I don't compare myself to them at all. I can see that other girls or women are pretty but I never think of them as prettier than me because everyone is different and I am very happy with myself. But thanks again for writing this, you are a great guy!

• You very welcome! I was hoping that this is the case as you confirmed and it's good to know that it is indeed.
      The chances were at 50/50 that you either have this or that in your mind so I chose this. With a smile in plus a day can only get better, I think.
      Thank you for the compliments! :)

• Yes, I thought it was very sweet of you to think of this because a girl could very well need that comment :)

What Guys Said 29

• They are all good :D <3 But since a question is asked
    1. Paige
    2. Jacy
    3. Brittany
    4. Jessica
    5. Simone
    6. Kayla

Photographs ofcouse can be very deceptive since they are single dimensional for one. Apart from which not all of them are full profile, so this is from what one sees. While ofcourse it's all in eyes of the beholder, to each his own

• Each person would find someone attractive. Personally, none of them are Jessica Alba type hot to me!

I think as Stinson once said, it's the group effect that they look hot all together and in bikinis, but up close, each one isn't a 10. Certainly, compared to a Jessica Alba, or Jennifer Lopez, they're not for me.

But if I had to, if I had to, then I would say the second from the left is hot (is that Jessica?). Shanley is not bad either. Maybe Kayla could join the other two and me in the jacuzzi I guess.

Whose your fave?

Could you pls pls help me on my question? Hardly anyone has answered. Would appreciate it! It's on my profile page!

• Thanks for your opinion! Jup, that's Jessica. I'll check out your question :)

• Thanks very much! I would appreciate it!

Yeah coming to think of it, jessica is hot. But tbh, Jessica Alba is hotter!

• where is Poirot

😂😂😂

• I think Paige

• The blonde one (Paige, right?). Also the one with the green bikini (Kayla).

• i would go for jessica

• Oh my gosh I can't choose! lol

• The one in the black on her knees is the hottest. I guess that would be Brittany

• Sorry I can't eat so much fish at the same time.
    But if you"ve in your plate, lets serve 1st one to the right.

• Amber is the hottest

• From what I can see, I think Shanley.

• It's like looking at a buffet of food. Each girl has it's own attraction unique to herself.

• Toss up between Shanley and Brittany.

• They are all stunners but paige wins my vote

• the blone gal

• probably green

• The girl in the black bikini in front. She fine as fuck <3

• Lol why compare? Pretty is pretty :p

• For me the one who don't try to be attractive!!!

• Shanley, neither is too amazing though.

• The blonde with the blue bikini.
    the one with the green bikini.
    Brittany.

• Paige and Kayla

• Paige and amber

• Brittany I think.

• The blonde one

• Tie between Jessica Shanley and Brittany. Jacy has a really nice body but looks Asian I can't tell for sure.

• Jacy is hispanic :)

• Damn well sign me up for Jacy then I love lighter Hispanic girls

• "that perfect kind of attractive " you do realize they don't really look like this do you? one of the perks of being on a tv show is that you get professional makeup artists, hairstylers etc.

• I know, that's why I described it that way. Because no one is 'perfect' in that way, I meant it in the way the media describes perfect. Which seems a bit fake to me but that is partly why I was curious what guys think. And there are beautiful girls amongst these 10 :)

• I think Kayla, but tough to say for sure without seeing her full body.

• Bottom right. so Brittany?