Can you tell me the races of these people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Top: Asian (Chinese)
    Middle: Caucasian and australoid
    Bottom: Caucasian
    lol I don't know

• I gave you the MHO because unlike everyone else you said you didn't know. The first is a so-called 'Asian,' the second is also an 'Asian' (Indian ethnicity), and the last one was 'white' (Spaniard).

• I wanted to say Indian but I put australoid and white because that's the 2 races I heard that they are mixed with

What Girls Said 7

• Asian
    Indian
    Caucasian

• Asian, Indian/Middle Eastern, White

• East Asian
    South Asian
    White or Middle eastern

• Asian
    Indian
    White

• Asian
    Indian/African American
    Middle eastern/spanish

• Asian or Latino, Indian, White?

• Asian, Indian, and white?

• Thanks for answering but is Indian a race?

• A race according to wiki.

• @Strider90 Apart from you using wikipedia as source. The Wikipedia article doesn't say that either. Depending on the person doing the classification:

"Deniker groups "Dravidians" as a "subrace" under "Curly or Wavy Hair Dark Skin" in which he also includes the "Ethiopian" and "Australian"."

"Carleton S. Coon, in his book The Races of Europe (1939), classified the Dravidians as "Caucasoid" due to their "Caucasoid skull structure" and other physical traits such as noses, eyes and hair."

What Guys Said 7

• Asian
    Black
    White

• Asian
    Mexican
    I dunno probably some sort of hispanic

• The first is Asian. Probably Japanese or Mongol.
    The 2nd is Arabid or south Arabid, judging from the darker skin tone.
    The 3rd is hard. She can be anything north European. From Halstat Nordid to Atlantid and Celtic Nordid or East Nordid.

• By the way if you want classification of races then you should upload proper pictures of the persons in question.

• I know that race means subspecies. The term sub race is also being used in anthropology to further distinguish the different types of races. The European race is white but still divided by different types of sub races.

• And I'm saying that subspecies is the lowest level of taxonomy that can be used. I'm sure you've heard of the subspecies of African elephants or the subspecies of lions but have you ever heard of the sub-sub species of lions? No because that's ridiculous. There is no such thing as a sub-sub species it's either it is a sub-specie or not.

• Asian
    Indian or Pakistani
    Caucasian

• One of em is Bobby Jindal

• Western European
    Indian
    Western European

• It is not so much race that denotes superiority, but rather, skin color.

The black or Negroid races are the sub-saharan Africans, the south Indians (India) and the Aboriginies (Australia) These people have not done anything since the beginning of time but lived like savages.

All skin colors are good like whitish, reddish or yellowish and each has its merits. But black skin only has demerits.

According to HINDUISM, the Aryans are superior and black skin is impious. According to ISLAM, evil doers will have black faces. According to mormon CHRISTIANITY, black skin is a curse from God.

History shows us that ALL NON-BLACKS have had great civilizations, while blacks have always lived in savage societies.

• 1 is a mongoloid, 2 and 3 are Aryans (Caucasoids)

It's not that hard. You need to have brains.

• I can say that I agree on almost all points here. Im surprised.