I decided to go bare?

I decided to go bare?
Bare meaning no makeup is that nerdy? I just don't want to appear to be someone i am not and i do wear makeup like for weddings and stuff but i dont have a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very positive post. I for one have been encouraging girls to leave makeup behind for ages. If every woman woke up tomorrow morning and decided they were happy with their face the way it was, they would be happy, men would have to accept it and the only losers would be cosmetics companies that have been spending years trying to convince women that they are not adequate the way they are.

• Ya i just feel like it is more honest like dude what you see is what you get. not wake up next day and he is like why you got all those scars... dunno just me

Most Helpful Girl

• that's great. I do the same. I wear makeup on special occasions but most of the time nothing to almost nothing. I don't see why that would be nerdy.

What Guys Said 8

• Great look without makeup. And you got the confidence for it. Excellent.

• I think you look very well

• Better no makeup. Make yourselves naturally beautiful as far as possible without painting your faces -- that's what I would say.

• Some nerds wear makeup. They just don't like to tell people that they are.

• Makes you look better.

• Do you want, it's your life

• You look really cute might need to lose a little weight but I would definitely say you're attractive right now.

• I think it's alright.

What Girls Said 1

• no makeup is good!