Am I attractive?

Am I attractive?

I'm in a weird place and just need to know some honest opinions. I am outgoing, funny and have a good body and a 6pack

I thought I was about average but I keep keep getting girlfriends who are "out of my league" so I'm more confused by that I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all an average dude, check this out: chiseled and well developed bone structure. I'm guessing you're over 6 feet tall, always a plus. Judging by your profile pic you workout consistently to be in good shape. Overall mature and friendly looking demeanor (e. g. you give off the appearance that you have stability in your life). These things help you stand out among other guys, hence the "out of your league" girls are actually in your league, you just don't know it -- which may actually be the biggest reason why you are getting them. Girls like confidence but hate narcissism.

What Girls Said 5

• You look like an average guy. Not ugky :)

• To me, you're average. maybe trim the beard.

• You have very kind eyes, and the right girl will notice that. I think that you ate very attractive! :)

• you are attractive!

• Sorry, your face is not attractive at all.

What Guys Said 3

• You look good to me.

• Yes you are!!! 😊

• Im sure you won't have any problems with the ladies.