Is this A good look for casual date night or do I look weird?

Boyfriend asked me on a "date" and while I can be pretty artsy and fashion conscious, I can also be kinda eccentric and tomboyish... Is this too much?
Is this A good look for casual date night or do I look weird?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• look if that's ur style and he likes it, then why the hell not? if u feel like ur overdressed, then u can try take it down a notch and just ease into ur style over time.

i love those cuts in the chest area. such a nice style.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The dress... with the crossing straps and the skulls with the roses... is conflicting and distracting for my eyes. I don't like that part. >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks gorgeous and that's you i think your attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you look attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not feelin it at all... pentagram straps with skulls all over the dress... not even sure what to call it but definitely not casual

0|0
    0|0
    • I just love skulls. And he's a metal head. He was very happy with the dress I must say. Us damn rockers

What Girls Said 5

• I dont know why but the necklace looks a bit different from the rest of the things. Rest you are looking smokin perfect.

1|0
    0|0
    • The necklace threw me off too because of the neckline of the dress. Thank you!!!

• Welcome :)
      With this neckline a longer necklace would be good and something the same color as your earrings would be better.

• Maybe loose a little bit of that red lipstick but other then that, you look good girly! :) and remember ALWAYS be yourself <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! If I don't go too heavy with the blush it's the lips :/ I'll lighten them up :)

• maybe you should wear your hair down it might be better

0|0
    0|0
  • The sculls would be a bit much for a first date but since he's already your boyfriend it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot

1|0
    0|0