Guys, am I too fat for this bikini?

So, I am going on a cruise and I needed to get a swimsuit I have gained 20lbs after having 2 kids and now I have a belly so I have avoided swimming as I no longer felt conformable in a bikini. I went from a size 3 to a 7. I also have a large bust (34F) and a short torso, and now a belly (which was perfectly flat before the kids) Boobs being too big I to buy bras at most stores and most bathing suits unless they have underwire are too small or lack support. Websites say if you have a belly to wear a high rise bottom to hide it. If you have a short torso to wear a low rise bikini. I just feel really self-conscious about how I look now. I don't want to go out and have people be grossed out or laugh at me behind my back. (From what I know it's usually young guys who do that to girls) Anyway here is the bikini I got.

Please be honest

Guys, am I too fat for this bikini?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, first things first - so you don't look quite the way you did when you were 18, but you have a great figure really, don't be so hard on yourself. No person with half a brain expects moms to have perfectly flat tummies, you're fine, I promise! :)

So, to the bikini. TO be perfectly honest it's not really to my tastes, but then I'm just one fool - others may love it! To me the issue is not the cut, that's fine, I just find the black bows/detailing a bit fussy and the top would look better without so much black strapwork. Which I guess takes me to my final point - you should work to your strengths and, if you'll excuse me being so blunt, your boobs are definitely a strength! Support is not sexy, that's just a fact of life, so I would encourage you to be more brave in your choice of bikini tops. You definitely don't need that much support - boobs of your size are never going to be gravity-proof, they're not supposed to be and they don't need to be in order to look fantastic. So next time you go bikini shopping try to be as brave as possible and choose something with less obvious structure and support - I'm honestly sure your natural shape would wow the crowds - less, in terms of support, is usually more! :) Bottom line though - you should feel confident in your figure, you're in much better shape than you think!

What Guys Said 21

• You look fine. But the bottom seems to be a bit tight on the 1st picture, maybe a slightly large one would look more natural... don't know... don't take my word for it

• I don't see how a body can be bad for its looks in bikinis.

• I think you look well

• if not for the boobs, i would have though it was a guy in a bikni

• I think it's a little small... also I think you should get a different type of bathing suit

But other than that there's nothing wrong with your body, if that's what your asking

• You look fine

• It's super hot

• No you are not fat. You look good

• You're fine in that bikini

• You look better than I would in it

• You look great, honestly you shouldn't be so worried because you look good no matter what anyone says.

• meh... you´re a bit chubby but it´s still ok to wear this.

• No your perfect for that bikini

• You look attractive without them. Just leave the tattoos. They make you look gross to me.

• Don't worry about how you look just enjoy the cruise

• Hows it going, you wereing bikinis?

• It is okay.

• you look hot.

• No. you are not fat. it looks great on you.

• You look great.

• I'd say you are right on the borderline. If you feel good in it then go for it, but if you aren't sure about it I would find a sexy 2 piece.