How do I look? Can I get the girl?

How do I look? Can I get the girl?

Ok so those first two were me obviously... the next one is the girl i like... do i have a chance or not? She did some things that i think showed she likes me but I don't know... and she's an 18 year old senior and im a 16 year old junior

Oh yeah and for you to understand how i look more im also 6'2
yea i dont think she likes me... i tried talking to her earlier and she still hasn't even responded :/

Most Helpful Girl

• you can get her!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you guys happen to be in the exact same league.

Also: what if she saw this question?

• oh sweet jesus that would be awkward...

• No I don't. But yeah that's why I never post a picture of myself. Only thing necessary to stay anonymous, besides saying your full name.

• yea... didn't even cross my mind till u said it

What Girls Said 1

• Being tall gives you an advantage I know I always liked my men tall, but keep in mind she is older and at that age it can be a negative. Look if you like her just be yourself and when the moment is right go for it

• yea the age thing has been bugging me but i mean she seems interested when i talk to her, biggest problem is that she will just randomly drop the convo and stop responding for awhile

What Guys Said 3

• Pros- You look good, tall and she seems to like you.
    Maybe a con she is 18 and you are 16.
    Best of luck whatever happens

• the her being 18 and me being 16 isn't all too weird, at least not to me... i know when my grandma and grandpa were in high school they had the same relationship, my grandma was a senior (prom queen none the less) and my grandpa was a junior (he actually was a sports star in hockey, baseball, and football)

• Getting the girl isn't just about your looks. Yes you can get the girl. Even if we were to based this solely on your looks lol.

The fact that she's 18 and you're 16 will play a major role here tho. Almost guaranteed to come up or be the deciding factor if she gives you a shot or not.

by the way creepy background in her pic lol. But you got this dude. Confidence in your approach, and in what you want, when you go after it.

Now go get her 😎.

• yeah you can that girl is pretty ugly to be honest but if you like her just grab her

• here wait let me get another pic of her real quick, in that pic her face is like oily or something... then tell me what u think

• well I'm not critizigin your taste but she belowe your league to be honest so I dont see why she wouldn't like you

• wait she's seriously below my league? even in that pic i dont think so... thanks man!