How to guess a girls bra size?

Ik it's a stupid question but I was just curious is there a way to guess a girls cup size (in all seriousness)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually quite difficult.
    I know of 2 methods but they aren't accurate.
    The first I call it the "inch test" because I forget what it's called. The way it works is you estimate the diameter of the breasts in inches. It has to be inches otherwise it doesn't work.
    1 inch is A cup
    2 inch B cup
    3 inch C cup
    4 inch D cup
    5 inch DD cup
    And so on.

The other one I know is the "fruit test". The way it works is you compare fruits to the size of a girl's breasts.
    Plum - AA cup or smaller
    Lemon - A cup
    Orange - B cup
    Grapefruit - C cup
    Melon - D or greater

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Bra measurement is basically this
    "Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust, with the tape straight across and around your back, bringing it to the front. 2. Subtract your band measurement (from step 1) from this bust measurement. The difference calculates your bra size- each inch represents a cup size."
    So imagine the band as her chest size and each extra inch she needs is her cup size.

• Not really unless you've just done a lot of trial and error. Trust me I try to guess all the time too (in my head.)