• Pretty
    26% (7)43% (16)36% (23)Vote
  • Beautiful
    15% (4)14% (5)14% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You remind me of a game character, you can cosplay as Faith from Mirror's Edge.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're pretty no worries

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• You look good just the way you are and don't let anybody else tell you otherwise. In this case, your worst enemy is probably yourself so yeah.. take that self...

1|0
    0|0
  • I bet you get this a lot, but you'd honestly be a lot better looking with your natural hair color and, well, without looking goth.

0|0
    0|1
    • My original hair color is brown and now it's black and blue and how could you tell my hair was dyed in those pictures? Just wondering

• It's pretty obvious? Girls with your skin complexion pretty much never have hair that dark.

• I think you look very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. Sorry but I'm here to be honest

0|0
    0|0
    • I want your honesty so don't apologize I wasn't looking for you to lie to me to make me feel better

• Yes, but longer hair is better to me tbh, and if you really want to br more attractive, you just need to feel comfortable in your own skin

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't look good with long hair so I keep it short/kinda short

• I can imagine you with shoulder length hair, or longer, and it looks good

• I Love you <3

1|0
    1|0
  • I really would tell you if you didn't look good but that's not the case... I think your attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you really look pretty and fun loving and cheerful in the second picture. and i like your legs and hair style. i love to marry such a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why yes you, ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted pretty because i think you're pretty cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not hideous at all! Your so beautiful!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The most beautiful thing on a girl is confidence. If you present yourself as being confident no matter if its the truth or not people will see you as beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look average

0|0
    0|0