Should I cut my hair or keep it long?

I currently have long hair but was planning on to cut it really short I though maybe a nice haircut might make me feel fresh... so here are the two types of haircuts I want...
Should I cut my hair or keep it long?

1 really short bobcut.

2 medium short bobcut...

and to get an idia it me in my avatar pic as I have long hair in that.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My first thought would be cutting off enough to send to Locks of Love and then go from there.

I personally like the first one more because it's less maintenance, but also gives you a lot of time to grow out into another style if you want to.

What Guys Said 5

• I like style in first pic

• As a hairstylist, I recommend style 2 first and if you ever decide to go shorter, you still have that option.

• You do realize that it's pointless for people to recommend you a hairstyle without first seeing your face, right?

• If you want "fresh" definetly go with the 1st one

• Second one.

What Girls Said 3

• Going from really long hair to really short hair is quite a change. I say go with the medium bob, since it is a little safer. If you like how shorter hair looks on you, then you can go shorter if you wish, but there is a possibility that you will not like it, so a medium cut is playing it safe.

• The first one looks better. The second one is just a confusing length. It's not short, but it's not long either, it just looks ugly.

• Go short as possible it looks good, it's easy to handle and you save on shampoo!