What's your first impression of me by looking at my picture?

My profile picture is a picture of me. What's your first impression of me and what do you think are my best physical features and why? :)
Thaanks

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you don't really look Danish to me, but you have friendly eyes, a genuine smile, perfect teeth, perfect skin, a nicely shaped face, gorgeous long and dark hair, just all around a natural beauty! I'd probably be reduced to a stuttering mess if I saw you in real life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Both parents are Pakistani, but I was born and raised in Denmark :) Thank you so much! How nice of you

• Just being honest here, no need to thank me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lovely bright smile, kind eyes and great skin.
    You're a naturally good looking girl, we don't need to tell you why, just embrace it, you're very lucky to be so beautiful ☺ Best feature is defo your smile, it's killer.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• You are very pretty. Sweet girl who likes to be nice and avoid conflict. My type. My favorite part is your smile. First thing I noticed. Then came your eyes. You can make anyone feel better just by smiling at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look really cute - A sweet girl - Eyes are best feature

0|0
    0|0
  • First impression, a girl who likes to smile in front of the camera... probably love the D all kinds

You have a nice forehead

0|0
    0|0
  • you're rather cute , have a nice smile and seem very approachable. Id probably say your best feature would have to be your kind eyes and beautiful smile

0|0
    0|0
  • My first impression is oh she looks so much Indian... And she is so cute and beautiful...😊😉

0|0
    0|0
  • That you're approachable/friendly and have a big cheeky smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very friendly and fun, super sweet, and really beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • A beautiful girl, With a smile. Your eyes are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • your cute smile and face.. they are really attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine. Like a 7 or 8. Nothing special though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body color, hairs and your eyes are your best features. You look Pakistani or Indian to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • First impression a happy, cheerful, beautiful, gorgeous, loving, sexy girl with pretty eyes and lovely hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, its your opinion what will satisfy you not of someone else, you don't need anyone else's opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute and have a nice smile, seem friendly, we should chat material :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be Danish.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats why i dont date indian girls

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's really you, you're cute

0|0
    0|0
  • your radiant skin stands out the most

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you have a very pretty face, GREAT smile, nice eyes and hair. But your best physical feature (s) are hard to tell without seeing a full body picture.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Damn girl, you are STUNNING. Everything about your face is beautiful. You look friendly as well 😊

0|2
    0|1
  • You look alright to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • you look cute and fun loving.. and.. someone who loves to dance.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your smile 😍😍

You are freaking stunning 💙

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice and friendly. Your smile is your best feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look stunning:) <3
    You have a really beautiful eyes and flawless skin :D
    Before I noticed your username I thought you looked like someone into sport, then I saw you were a dance :) :*

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not the first time I've heard that I look sporty! :o That's so weird hahah.. how come? :P
      But thanks <3

• You remind me of a girl in my tap class :)
      I guess it's because you look healthy :D
      But you look like a dancer, cheerleader or a gymnast. <3
      Can't really say why though :p

• I take it as a huge compliment! thank you! :D