Which girl is better?

Which girl is better?
Whos better looking? The grey picture is caitlin and the normal one is lauren

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both super young to be worried about looks. Both are pretty girls. What matters is what's on the inside.

• Ok i just wanted to know because caitlin bullys me and calls me names for no reason and some people like her at my school

• Talk to her. Get her around when there's no people and ask her why she bullies you. Most likely she will feel very bad. I'm a firm believer that kids your age bully one another for the attention of others. She probably feels so bad about herself that she needs to put you down to bring herself up and that's never okay.

What Guys Said 12

• Caitlin looks better for me.

• Okay, that's not right, I only meant her physical looks are attractive but when you said this so that means her personality is not that good, not as good as her looks, it's very clear from your comment and as you know it" LOOKS ARE OFTEN DECEPTIVE" so that's what it seems to be her case.

• Don't have a reminder of her and how cruel she was. A lot of Vietnam and Korean War veterans harbor inflammatory opinions of Asians. Why? Because they remind them of the North Koreans, Vietcong, and NVA soldiers they fought over there. The point I'm illustrating is that you're suffering from trauma inflicted by her incendiary comments, and you have a photo of her. Spare no momento of her, it'll just take you back.

• I think they both look pretty

• Ok i wws just wondering since caitlin bullys me a lot and calls me ugly

• There is more than one way to be pretty or ugly - She sounds like she has a ugly heart which usually negates any skin deep beauty - Trust you have nothing to worry about you are very cute - Don't listen to anyone else put you down - If you feel beautiful, you are beautiful.

• They're kids! They look like little kids

• Caitlin for the win

• Caitlin. SOrry lauren

• I like the girl in the grey pic!!! 😊

• Girl from the lelft is more cute.

• Definitely Caitlin

• Definitely Lauren for me, resembles my wife in a way when she was a bit younger.

• Both of them are underage... (no paedo)

• both in one or another way

What Girls Said 5

• There's no "better" girl. They are both beautiful.

• I want to know because caitlin was bullying me a lot and people were saying that she was jealous of the way i look but people seem to think at school she is beautiful and they seem to think im ugly

• both look pretty

• Ok but caitlins just been really rude to lauren calling her ugly and calling her a tramp

• They're kids. Both pretty but should ne focused on SCHOOL! As opposed to who's the prettiest contest

• They r and lauren has all A's except for science which is B+ and lauren feels bad about herself because caitlin keeps calling her ugly and calling her a tramp

• It is when everyone says it and at stop being a bit rude at least i dont comment on loads of things to do with sex

• Believe me, This isn't rude darling. Good luck!

• Lauren and Caitlin both look great

• the one in the middle