Do guys hate/like to see a tan lines on the girls' body?

0|0
2|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys don't give a shit about 99% of the things we think they do... such as tan lines, a bit of hair here and there, what our vagina looks like, the shape and size of our nipples, the size of our feet, cellulite... and so on.

If they're generally atrracted to you as a whole package they barely even notice snd mostly don't even register the little "flaws" that are sooooo glaringly obvious to us.

1|1
    0|0
    • And if a guy decides he's grossed out or repulsed by you after seeing those things then fuck'm.. he's a shallow dickbag. If I'm attracted to a guy, I'm not gonns suddenly be turned off because he's got a third nipple or a weird birthmark or a bit of cellulite or something when I see him naked. We're all human, we've all got flaws.

What Guys Said 16

• Depends on where you see them - They are a fact of life but can be very obvious if a girl wears wrong clothes - The swimsuit photo needs no explanation in someone else's answer. Naked they can be quite sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be sexy. The kinds I don't like is when the difference is too big. Too noticeable. That seems more on the trashy side to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like them sometimes, but others it's just a no until in bed. Sometimes they look hot, others they don't. Like if we can see the tan line under your ass or something, thats a no, and if we can see it on your cleavage, then we like it haha. As long as you want some attention to that area lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of tan lines, actually. then again I prefer pale women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Tan lines can be sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the difference between how dark your tan is and how light your skin is naturally. And to answer your question yes they can very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont hate it. I just don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • can be arousing sometimes. definitely not a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy, in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't "hate" them, but I definitely prefer if there are no tan lines. but they can be sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tan lines. It makes makes me crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks really ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • that isn't something I prefer , cool with it though

0|0
    0|0
  • I never hate seeing them., but sometimes I really like it or I just don't care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• there's nothing wrong with tan lines... i don't think its something to hate

0|0
    0|0