Do girls prefer guys with short hair?

I'm going to college next year and i'm thinking of trying out something new and switching my hairstyle. My hair is currently pretty short. I intend to grow it much longer. Probably to the point where tying it up becomes commonplace.

On the other hand, I was thinking the other day... if girls do like guys with long hair. Is it unique? Or does it make you look dirty and haggard?

• I prefer guys with short hair
  • I prefer guys with long hair
  • I don't have a preference

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of girls who prefer longer hair

What Girls Said 4

• i prefer long hair, but by long, i mean long enough to run my fingers through, not long as in past his shoulders.

• I like medium length to long hair on a guy.

It just looks hotter in my personal opinion :P
    Lots of guys at my uni do the medium length hair thing. It definitely doesn't look dirty.

• Short hair please!! Buzz cut or shaved!! Not bald though lol

• I think long hair is the best!!! I am huge fan of it, I think it looks really hot when is kinda messy haha, if you like it go for it!

What Guys Said 1

• I have had it all different lengths. Most women prefer shorter hair on a guy. Not necessarily buzzed, just long enough to run their fingers through.