How are these two girls sisters. One is prettier than the other, surly this is unfair?

So these two girls and my friends and they are sisters. The one on the left is 17 and the one on the right is 16. But the left is is way more prettier than the right. How is this fair? How does this work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because two girls are sisters or two guys are brothers doesn't mean they're gonna look equal. Sometimes they look not even close to equal. The range of genetics is very very wide. Might not realize that they are siblings. I got majority of my genes from my grandfather on my dad's side. If I had a brother he might've received mostly from the grandfather on my moms side. We would look very different. But we would still be siblings. Same with these sisters you posted. But the girl on the left is wearing lots of makeup which makes a big difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the difference of makeup. They would look about the same if the one on the left washed her face.

What Guys Said 17

• They are both attractive in their own way - Left seems prettier but right has a cute interesting vibe of her.

• give the same makeup treatment to the right one and i bet they are allmost equally pretty. yeah but sometimes dna is a bitch.

• Honestly, I think they're both cute. The one on the left is using makeup to help herself. The one on the right is making a smirk. I'd like to see her smiling instead.

• I bet if the one on the left washed her face she would look about the same as the one on the right.

• The one on the left is clearly wearing makeup, though.

How could you not have realised this?

• Holy shit the girl on the right looks like a DUF (designated ugly friend).
    If they aren't identical twins than they most likely will look different. It is quite common but usually the difference isn't this great.

• I think the one on the right is prettier

• You get this a lot with sisters

• I'm having trouble here. Neither are my type so which one is prettier?

• You should take a basic biology class. It would answer your questions. But also, makeup helps.

• They both kinda look the same... just one has more make up on

• Nothing in life is fair. It's something you figure out as you get older.

• makeup. Looks like the one on the left does a lot more cosmetics.

• Genetics isn't always fair.

• With this amount of makeup I definitely prefer the girl on the right.

• Where is the left from?

• The one on the left looks like she is wearing more make up. Anyway I'm not sure I agree that she is the prettier of the two, but that's besides the point. Of course siblings aren't always going to be exactly equally attractive as each other. They inherit different genes and to an extent live differently, so obviously they are not going to be the same. Fairness has nothing to do with it.

What Girls Said 16

• they look similar except that the one on the left is wearing makeup and the one on the right is au naturel

• me and my sister, she's prettier then me and am average :D she was using make up at 18 :3 but the best thing is I look younger then her xD people thing am her younger sister they get shock when she say am her older sister *-* that's the best thing for me *-*

• One don't post someone pictures up online without their consent. Two who cares if one better then other why you care your their friend that's it. Three. You seem like a suckly friend if you are comparing them and putting their pictures online so people can judge them like really. Four its call genetics learn about it.

• Unless they are only half sisters...
    Give the right one some eyebrow on fleek, thick ass eyeliner, a super xxl push up bra, and a low cut top, I think she'd look the same as her sister

• The one on the left is just wearing more makeup...

• she just has better eyes and more makeup..

• to make apple to apple comparison, it would be good to see the girl on the left without makeup.

siblings doesn't look the same always

• Genetics bruh.

• One has obviously put a lot of time into applying make while the other has very little to none on.

• Special thanks to makeup

• Late bloomer, less make up and awkward pose/smile, regardless both are equally attractive.

• First off, the one is wearing false eyelashes and lots of make-up while the other girl is not wearing anything. I think the girl on the right has a lot of potential.
    Secondly, it's not abnormal to have siblings who look different from you.

• she is wearing more make up

• The one on the left is wearing too much make up...

• prettier? you misspelled fake

• It's called makeup and the younger one is still very pretty