How do girls on Instagram take those really clear photos?

how do girls on Instagram take those really clear photos?

Like really how do they do that with normal phone cameras.

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• most pictures on instagram have terrible quality.
    to get something like that you just need a better cam. most front cams are crap, so maybe they used the rear camera or a real one. most high end phones today have a pretty good one. but compared to a DSLR they still look meh...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I dunno, it seems like more than 5MP, which is what my front camera is, and way more than 1.2MP, which is what the iPhone 6 front camera is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it takes time to get that steady hand. It's rather interesting to read articles about how to take better selfies and better cell phone camera pictures. 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • As other have said - They probably use digital cameras

0|0
    0|0
  • iphone 6 and samsung galaxy s6 have DSLR like cameras. those mobile cameras are really good nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im following the last girl *-*
    Use natural sunlight for your pics, so face a window. Dont use the front/selfie camera, use the camera on the front, it has better quality. Then add a bright filter c:

0|0
    0|0
  • they clean the camera I assume I take professional grade photos of products with my smartphone so its possible. Be aware that they might be using filters and play with lighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • well they are very attractive, so when they take a picture, god knows it and sends a ray if heavenly light down upon them. that is what makes thise picture so clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • They've got something better than an iPhone and they're using a button to activate the flash.

0|0
    0|0
  • really still hands, plus all these girls used filters which can make it appear like the photo is clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't use phones they use cameras

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i think that they make use of filters

0|0
    0|0
  • Good phone, the right lightening and filters.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish i knew

1|0
    0|0