Guys, Are small boobs a deal breaker?

I've always had small A cup boobs and felt pretty self conscious about them. I feel like guys dont find me attractive because of it. I'm not an ugly person haha and my friends and strangers tell me that I'm beautiful, but I feel like thats not enough to make up for my small boobs.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• As much as i like bigger boobs, smaller boobs isn't a deal breaker

What Guys Said 35

• If I'd say, breast size doesn't matter I would lie because that's what makes a woman look like a woman and that's one of the main attractions in a woman. Otherwise why would a man be so excited about breasts right?
    But! There are man with different taste and they vary. Some like it small some like it medium and others like it large. Some put less importance and for some it's more important.

You can't be on everyone's like because we are all different, thinking differently and if you'd even try, you'd waist your whole life on always trying to look a little better here and there.

So, for you, to not feel this way anymore, I'd suggest you to do the following:
    There are healthy ways of increasing breast size with a little and to make them have better shape I believe! You can do all sort of exercise for making your body have great curves. All you need is persistence and motivation.
    Once you've done the hard work and have the final body results, that's when you know that, that is your best shape and that's when you need to be satisfied with who you are.
    Remember. Even the big stars are unsatisfied with their bodies. Increasing butt size, breast size, plastic surgeries, hitting the gym regularly, and so on.

www.wikihow.com/Get-Bigger-Breasts-Without-Surgery

I know you're pretty anyway, so wear it confidently because that is you and no one else on the planet looks like you. You are unique and if you wear those boobs with confidence than you're already a winner! :)

• Hi there (small boobs ) umm you cannot look at a person and judge that person or her in this case by her boobs if that is the case then the guy or he is a close minded person and is not worth of a relation ship / dating / loving if you are dicent liking and are average weight and are reactive smart funny you should keep your head up high and be proud of your self and your boobs

• I am going to guess a guy told you off saying you have small boobs. He may have other reasons he did not want to tell you. Small boobs are totally fine for me.

• I don't care. Of course I prefer them bigger than A, but at the end I don't like her just because of her boobs. If she has a nice face and decent body then that's okay.

And I'm an ass guy anyway :p

• Hell no! Boob size can be trumped by all kinds of attributes.

• Small boobs? No.
    Small heart? Small mind? Small self-respect and willingness to make the relationship work? Yes. Yes. Yes.

• Small boobs are great. Rather have that than boobs that are too big. Small boobs are more sensitive, so they're more enjoyable.

• Guys like any size boobs. Try not to obsess. Keira Knighlty is pretty hot with small boobs. gawker.com/this-topless-photo-of-keira-knightley-came-with-a-no-ph-1655998678

• Nah, we like them like that too.

• It's not the boobs, but the girl carrying them that matters. If I find you attractive and get on with you well, then you have nothing to worry about.

• Nope they are sexy, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• Not a dealbreaker - I personally prefer smaller boobs

• To some, maybe it is, but to the rest of us, we don't mind that all

• Breast size and attractiveness are not connected. Plenty of smaller breasted women are hot and plenty of larger breasted women are not.
    You don't need to worry about other attributes "making up for" your breast size.
    Beautiful is beautiful and breast size really is irrelevant to the majority of guys and plenty of us like them smaller anyways.

• Breast size is irrelevant as all guys like different sizes. Both my previous partners had A cup boobs and i loved them more than anything. So you shouldn't feel insecure about them. Be proud of who you are :)

• no not at all boobs are personally not that big for me (no pun intended) I find cute butt much more necessary. it is all personal preference.

• What is this the early 2000's? boobs aren't very important. The behind matters a lot more. boobs are just boobs they're used to feed babies not men so... boobs don't really matter.

• No, they are a deal maker- ADORE THEM

• Just one feature won't be a deal breaker sheesh

• No, not at all. Whatever does not fit in a handful is waste. There are different types of guys.. leg guy, butt guys,..

• In purely physical terms, I think small boobs are great. This is not a black and white issue. I also find very large boobs to be a bit gross and a turn off. Just saying, it's not 'this or that' and different guys will give you different responses.

• absolutely not. boobs are optional but not obligatory ;)

• I like boobs just as much as any other guy would, but personality wins out over a woman's breasts anytime.

• No as long as you do have lumps guys won't mind some guys actually prefer smaller boobs :)

• For me they would be a deal breaker but plenty of other guys like small boobs here.

• No, but a small heart does.

• Nope. Deal maker on my book.

• doesn't matter, boobs is boobs

• Small boobs are the best.

• Smaller boobs are far better! I reckon they'd make you even hotter

• More from Guys
    5