Which effect do you like better?

Also what do you think of the girls looks?

Which effect do you like better?

• First
  • Second

Most Helpful Guy

• I think first pic looks better - The lines and lighting are softer

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty face.
    Sense of style is great.
    Body type is very mutable and looks healthy.
    .

However, in the dancing/modeling world, we call her eyes dead. In that picture, it seems like she's relying on pretty instead of taking it to the next level. There's nothing captivating or particularly memorable about her facial expression or the look in her eyes. There are a lot of beautiful women out there so as a model, you never want to be remembered more for your shoes and less for your face.

What Guys Said 3

• The first effect is better, less splotchy on her skin... there's something with her left hip too...

• I there a difference?

• honestly i can't tell the difference. Her face and hair are stunning but that body is really too thin...

What Girls Said 3

• First one is softer. The second one looks like someone used a sharpening tool which makes her forehead look more shiny and her face look tired. And the rights look better when they're smooth

• Are they different?😂 sorry I can't see the difference hahaha but the girl looks pretty cool

• The first one is MUCH better!