Is being curvy a bad thing?

I have a kind of hour glass figure, by that i mean im busty on top and have wide hips. But even though i have curves almost all the guys in my school are with skinny girls that dont have any curves what so ever. So is it bad having curves, or is it that guhs dont like curvy girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy is not a bad thing to guys. Your view is a little skewed because you are in high school and there aren't just loads of curvy girls around and the pool of available guys just isn't that big either. Really don't worry about it, an hourglass figure is something a lot of guys are into so you have nothing to worry about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boys your age don't appreciate your kind of body or are intimidated by it but don't worry once you get out of high school it will be a different story

What Guys Said 5

• I think you have a nice figure - Don't worry your time will come

• "curvy" is a good thing. chubby or fat is the bad thing. people need to learn the difference.

• guys do love curves, I am a believer in a nice hour glass shape and you should be proud of you shape as curves are SEXY :)

• Neither having its definantly a good thing, and guys do like curves, im a guy and i love curvy woman, so dont worry there's nothing wrong with your perfect they way you are and guys will love you for it.

• Boys do not understand curvy.. the older you get, you will realize men prefer curves than bones.

What Girls Said 6

• Being curvy is not a bad thing. Maybe they're with girls who are slimmer than you for reasons other than weight?

• Nope! Embrace your shape. I had that same experience at my high school. You like what you like, but there are plenty of guys who love thick chicks like us! Love yourself.

• Some do. Some don't.

• Hell noo girl most of the guys like curvy girls im curvyy too like thats somethin sexyy workouts everyday (squats and stomach workouts) trust mee we attractt moree😏😎 its just that we need a beast

• No being curvy is not a bad thing

• We all know 'curvy' these days means 'fat', so yes, it's a hell of a bad thing.