How would you rate me? Could it have been possible that he left me because I was ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you're gorgeous. Some guys are so insecure and totally coward out and feel like breaking up would be a good choice but mainly out of fear of you leaving them first.

What Guys Said 30

• You know your not ugly, so no idea why he said that.

• He probably left you because he might have a serious phobia of butterflies.

• beautiful :)

• I do think your a little over done, but your pretty

He could of left you for many reasons, maybe the dark hair dark eyebrow and dark eyes isn't his look

• marry me?
    you are gorgeous

• attractive so he didn't leave because you are ugly, but he might have left because you were seriously angry, you look like you are about to kill the camera

• Simple. Men LUV scoring on multiple cuties 👌🏼

• Huh?

• In other words, guys LUV to have multiple sexual partners. Dont be naive that a man will only limit himself to one cutie.

• Hawwttttttt

• The hottest ugly girl I have ever seeb

• Ok stop right there. You are beautiful. If he left you because you are "ugly" then he is trippin

• I probably slap myself if I left you lol

• I think you look really cute

• You must have an ugly personality because he's certainly not gone because of your looks.

• You look amazing, but he probably left you because of other things and not because of your looks

• You look nice, but how did you treat him?

• Did both of you respect each other?

• Like I mentioned before-if whether or not my treating took affect; i'll never know because obviously he didn't stay. He left and didn't even bother giving me a valid reason on what was wrong.

• Like I said before If you don't know how you treated him, then you treated him badly. You probably told him what to do all of the time or something along those lines

• You ugly? Opposite of that. The break up probably is not about appearance or else he would not been with u in the first place

• Not bad looking I'd say above average your body looks more appealing than your face though.

• Your attractive and best wishes

• There could be any number of reasons why he dumped you.
    Your looks are not the reason unless he doesn't like beautiful women.

• Your beautiful he's stupid

• There is absolutely no way that you're ugly, i think anyone who dates you should be honoured because you're beautiful

• eh you look fine.

• Well you're about a 9 so maybe he left you for a 10. The Ladder Theory etc...

• 9/10 u r hot :)

• wow I am just surprised how can anyone leave you, probably he was gay

• lol ugly yeah right. you look nice

• you look average and with way to much makeup!

• it's not about looks it's also about other things like ego etc...

• Helll no you're not ugly. You're sexy af.

• Yeah, that's why -_-

• so troll. if not, so fishing for compliments. i bet the "he left me" story ain't even real.

• Umm, yeah sometimes I wish it wasn't real; that would of meant 6 years if my life wouldn't have gone down the drain.

• That is supposing this isn't a lie

• Sounds about right @opinionowner

What Girls Said 7

• you are super pretty!! he probably left you because of problems with him not problems with you! don't let a stupid guy ruin your self esteem!

• He had his pie and wants to taste other pies. Player?

• Maybe, yet again he didn't give me a reason.

• Cancer people are weird. They are so driven by their emotions esp depressed ones. I only know the friendships with cancer girls are short lived. They just fade away from the scene. The guys get really short tempered and abusive.

I think your better without him. Dont put up with his shit again. Maybe its because you been with him for so long, the relationship ran its course. people change.

• Lelelel ma Asian cutie right here knows it all too well. Soon ima get to taste her pie 💏

• Are you serious?

• Possible he may see u ugly but u fine :)

• It's definitely not because of your looks. What's that butterfly btw?

• you're super pretty!

• You obviously know you're not ugly -.- otherwise you wouldn't have posted this... He probably broke up with you because he didn't like or didn't feel comfortable with your personality or something like that.