How do I get rid of a babyface?

Well I'm 19yrs old and I've always been told I look younger than my actual age I know your gonna say it's better because when I'm older then I'll look young but right now I just want to look my age? i think the main thing that makes me look young is my cheeks and my eyes I have big eyes and chubby cheeks.. I've tried contouring and it doesn't work!!!
im tired of being cute I want to be hot and sexy !!! And I want guys to flirt with me without thinking I'm underage

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't say I'd recommend it (on the contrary I think it's a terrible idea) but meth sure seems to age people pretty quick. Or other drugs for that matter; smoking, drinking, the usual.

My real pro tip: enjoy the babyface. Looking younger is something to value; youth / time is all we have in this life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm baby faced as well. I don't like contouring but I guess that carrying ID and watching how you act and speak are the best remedies. I'm sometimes mistaken for a 17 year old (nearly 22) but people have put me around 23 because they say the way I talk and carry myself gave the impression of being older. I don't wear lots of make up, usually BB cream, concealer under my eyes, brown eyeshadow, mascara and a touch of blusher. Tinted lip balms stop my lips drying out, and I'll add flicked eyeliner and lipstick for a special occasion. I would say save the Air Max for working out, same for hoodies. If you know how to dress for your body shape that helps. I'd say the biggest thing though is an attitude of not taking yourself too seriously. I'm a nerd and cosplayer but haven't been asked for ID with a group all in Marvel tops and haven't been asked for ID dressed in a Star Trek cosplay either. I guess that being comfortable with yourself shows in jeans or a ballgown.

What Guys Said 7

• Why would you want to do that? Bad Idea dont even think like that you will need that baby face as you age to get a good job and to get a man

• Grow a beard, that helped me.

• What is the problem I and I think most guys love babyface... It is so rare to find girls with sweet innocent babyface

• Watch the film face/off it may help

• omg my mom says im bbyfaced too
    the only reason she can tell im my age is because of my height and my sideburns
    she tries to shave my side burns... and she did when i got home from school -_-

well she trimmed them..

• there are lots of women out there who spend fortune to look younger and you want to look older smh

• you silly girl, who said cute isn't hot and sexy? also stop obsessing over it, you've asked that a million times now. wow, you are obsessed!

What Girls Said 7

• Learn how to use make-up and start using your eyes in a sexy way. Be mindful of your facial expressions.

• I really don't think you can change your baby face. You just got to learnt to embrace it. When you start ageing maybe then the baby face may change.

• I've had chubby baby face my whole life, I don't think you can get rid of it. Just embrace the cuteness! Sorry girlie.

• Try cheek exercises to reduce your chubby cheeks.
    https://blog.udemy.com/cheek-exercises/

Good luck 🍀

• Change your hairstyle. Have a long fringe... to create a softer or mature look...

• thick frame glasses (especially black) makes you look older, plus growing your hair longer makes you look more mature. hope this helps.

• try wearing more makeup.