18 and still haven't kissed anyone. what is wrong with me?

I've never been in a relationship, or been close with a guy, and definetly have never been kissed. Is that normal bc i dont think so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with you. I didn't have my first kiss when I was 18 and I felt like a freak as well. Believe me though, as much as you might disagree, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. If you're like me though, then it's probably because you're not putting yourself out there and being proactive

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't something bad. I am in the same situation, and I know plenty of people the same age who are also in the same situation. There is nothing wrong with you, we just haven't found the right time.

What Guys Said 8

• Usually, People at older ages who have never done such things are either

1) Introverts
    2) Not attractive
    3) Both
    4) Other (Very rare)

Take your pick.

• Nothing is wrong with you. You're not expected to kiss by a certain age. I'm 25+ and never kissed or been on a date. So what? Nothing is wrong with me. Just keep moving on with your normal life and the right guy will come to you someday.

• Lots of people hit your age without being kissed.

• I kissed a girl when i was 14. Just go out there and find a guy you like and get to know him and kiss him. It might be shit but you don't want your first kiss to be when you 20. just go for it get out there step out of your comfort zone. I am usually a bit of a recluse however when i made an effort to meet get to know all the girls i could I got far and found people I really care about. so in summery go for it and meet guys and it will happen.

• It'll happen eventually, don't worry.

• *kisses you* there your first ever digital kiss lol But seriously it's normal nowadays, I'm 22 and never been kissed.

• Hey your not the only one lol

• I remember being 18 and never kissing anyone.

What Girls Said 0