All boys in my school are ugly?

WELL IM IN HIGHS SCHOOL AND LITERALLY EVERY GUY IN MY SCHOOL IS UGLY AS HELL. All my friends see a guy and they're like.. Oh he's cute, and I feel so left out. I'm like no and they are like u r a total lesbian. I feel solo left out talking about guys because literally all of them are really unattractive. How can I become attracted to someone? because it really makes me lonely and sad inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all since I am QuestionMan I must point out that "All boys in my school are ugly?" is not a question it is a statement.

"How can I become attracted to someone?"
    You can't it's like telling someone allergic to peanuts to just eat some.
    You have to find someone you find attractive and go ask them out. I know exactly how you feel. 2 guys I know were checking out this girl and kept saying "Oh look how hot she is" and I kept asking "Where is this hot girl?" because she was only slightly above average.

Go outside of school. Go to your local Starbucks or something and find guys there.

Most Helpful Girl

• All men at my office are ugly... :P

What Guys Said 17

• Weak troll attempt.

Score: 2/10. The headline made me fall for it at first (then I read the description, which was a giveaway.)

• But its true... How is this a troll... I've been literally wanting to get this off my chest forever.

• @Asker Let me guess... you're an overweight 13 year old boy eating Cheetos with nothing else better to do than troll on GAG.

• Wrong a 15 yr old skinny ass hell girl who really needs to gain like 15 pounds. The skinny girl struggle is real.😢😢😢. Anyways thanks for ur wild guess.👍💟

• I felt the same way through high school. You'll find someone when you least expect it. Don't rush things, it'll happen

• I hope it really makes me sad

• I'm sorry but I promise everything will work out eventually (:

• That's an oxymoron.

• Back in high school, I was in a class with 16 other girls and 17 other guys, and the only girl I found attractive was a transfer student from the USA. Go figure.

And look elsewhere.

Unless you actually are a total lesbian and get aroused by staring at the boobs of women. Who knows.

• You are young and probably have particular tastes - Your time will come and you will meet a guy who will find attractive.

• Interesting. Just an unlucky student I guess.

• Don't worry Im a "lesbian" too because i dont like boys that way! ;p

Har har har! Get it? Cause i like girls? Yeah? :o

• You're calling everybody ugly but you someone to be attracted to you? smh.

• I don't want the ones in my school they are obnoxious and have very bad looks. I want someone outside of the school to be

• Every girl in my school is ugly too just live with it u will find someone in college or try to meet new people

• Okay thanks for advice

• Okay too bad my relatives live in australia

• Just anyone u know

• Stop having high standards

• Are you sure you are not lesbian?

• You can't. All you can do is going after a guy outside your school. Or make up with a beautiful girl... For straight girls, it is no problem at all.

• what the hell haha

• Wow... The same in my school. Girls are really ugly here :(

• Thanks for understanding😢

• I highly doubt that. I'm pretty sure there is at least one semi or super attractive guy or you are very picky.

• I tend to be very picky but not on purpose. I wish I wasn't picky though😢

• "not on purpose" ? Nothing wrong with being picky, everyone has the right to choose.

• I just can't help it

• Lol do you have a photo of your class in a group pic? You should post it so we can see just how ugly they are.

• you just have high standards i guess. and want them to look like zac efron or something

• Lol I do.. Its so true 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 7

• personally its not all about the looks. half of those guys at your school could be complete gentlemen's. the outside is what everyone judges but the inside is what truly means the most. try getting to know them, and then see if your point of view changes, cause it can. just because looking at someone who you think might not be attracted, could possibly be your future husband. you just never know your chances. also, I dont think your lesbian. girls always go through this.

• If you don't find them attractive, oh well, you know, you can't be attracted to them for obvious reasons.
    Maybe you are attracted to girls, which is not a bad thing.
    Focus on what you like, try to find yourself.
    Question: are you attracted to men in general? I mean, have you been attracted to some guy in the streets? Or a male celebrity? If you're not attracted to them it could mean you're lesbian or asexual. This is not bad, we all have preferences.

• It's good opportunity to focus more on the studies then, isn't it :p haha?

• Girls how ugly can the world be? Lol This is the funniest post iv ever Read.

• Well then your shit out of luck.

• I'm related to almost my hole school and most of my town

• Try dual enrollment