Girls, rate and how to improve?

18. Never had a girlfriend. I workout and study usually (Engineering). I love video games, science, movies
(Especially psychological thrillers) and music.
I know personality is important but looks are just as important I think. Any tips on haircut/eyebrow/other stuff? I also think I'm not too photogenic. I look better in the mirror.
Thanks.😊
Girls, rate and how to improve?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You're hot 💙 Love your smile (: and your hair seems to be nice to play with.

What Girls Said 8

• You're so attractive... 😳 sooo fiiire.

Eyebrows: have it trimmed in a barbershop if you want :-).

Face: 11/10, that jawline and that chin ❤️

Hair: It's cute that way... lots to play with

• You're hot and you know it. .. or at least you better know it XD

• You my friend are a handsome man. It's hard to believe you've never had a girlfriend. There's not much to improve from what I can see. 😊

• you're mega cute like seriously date me now

• As for hair, I like the top right the most. Hair that is pulled back from your face makes the viewer (aka girl) focus in the rest of your face which looks.. pretty darn good.
    Eyebrows look just a teeny bit messy (like you rubbed them so that they look unruly) so combing them might be a good idea. No need to wax them or shave them or whatever.
    Also, smile more. :)

• You sound like the perfect guy, and you're hot... How the he'll have you never had a girlfriend?

• Never had a girlfriend? What are all the girls over there doing

• You look fine to me. I think you look best in the picture in which you smile. And also confidence is really attractive you seem a little self-conscious, there's no reason for that!