What do you classify as small boobs?

I'm kind of confused as to what's small and what's large. I'm a 10C, honestly I would prefer a 8D but it's not really a size anyone makes so I just go with what's available and fits. My friends have always called me flat because they are a DD's and I was a late bloomer so my opinion has been kind of warped and I wondered what you guys think. As a girl who is 5'2, 46kg, and a waist measurement of 64cm some days I feel tiny and others I fell like I have a pretty good size. Just wondering what everyone else thinks small is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I make a 10C a 32D and a 8D a 30DD in UK sizes - That is above average - I would regard a UK C cup as average so that would make a UK A or B small to me.

• D's and DD's make them sound like they're really big but they're really not that large XD

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know where you're from and the bra sizes are different here I think, but you sound like you look great! Your weight is very low, I'm 5 foot three inches (160 cm) an I weigh 57 kg, and I'm definitely not overweight. Very large breasts don't look good on petite girls anyway in my opinion.
    what I classify as small is an A-cup (european size). Not that there's anything wrong with small of course.

• But then what are very large breasts? XD see the problem?

• that's a great size, definitely not small lol. Also don't worry too much as someone in the other comments pointed out there are no bad boobs

• Why are bras so confusing?

What Guys Said 6

• Raisin bits

,,,

• When my titties are bigger than hers lol

• Id probably say a's are small and c's are regular so d's are pretty big in my opinion and i like any from b's upwards.

• I love smaller boobs, to me any more than a handful is a waste

• Less than a handful...

• 36D and below... .

• Damn, one size off XD

• kidding. there are no bad boobs.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry I don't know how you're sizes translate to an American size (what country are you from?) but here is my opinion:

28AAA-38A is small.

28B-38C is average (to me it is big cuz I'm flat)

28D+ is big

• Girl!!! You got nothing to worry about! C cup is enough! I don't even fit into an A and I get make fun of all the time!!!
    P. s. I'm bisexual and a C cup is satisfying.

• Damn, which douche downvoted?