Do I look normal, chubby, curvy, or fat to you?

here...
do i look normal, chubby, curvy, or fat to you?

• Average
  • Chubby
  • Curvy
  • Fatso!

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pregnant.

If you are, ok.

And if you are not, you need to get some diet and exercise help. You look fine now if you were 30 and had a kid or two, but at your age, your weight will get away from you and you will end up 200 pounds before you realize it. I have seen this happen to women many times. There is a point of no return, you aren't there yet, so cut out all junk food, cut back on the carbs, and run two miles a day. Don't worry about how you look now (you are attractive), worry about how you will be in 20 years. Look up your BMI and keep it in the mid-normal range, your life may depend on it.

It is hard. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good :) a mix of B&C. You are both chubby and curvy because I don't see those as the same thing (a lot of people do). Curvy means you have curves (breasts, hips and butt) but a lot of people use it to describe 'fat'. Not that you are fat, I just used it as an example. You shouldn't care enough to ask this question though, you are beautiful and it doesn't matter if you are everyone's taste or not. Everyone is different and that is good. Everyone's taste is different too so I don't get why people worry about this so much. You should be happy with yourself and if a guy isn't, then he isn't the one for you anyway. The person that will like you for you, is the person you should be with so there isn't a problem :)

What Guys Said 44

• You're the definition of "chubby", which is totally fine!

Many people would be all over you based on body type/shape.

• I realise im probably gonna get shit for saying this, But, Your body, Is literally what i would personally consider to be a perfect body. Like... Seriously.

Woah.

• Little chubby, but it works for you, nothing a few sessions of exercise won't fix (that is assuming you want to be slimmer, me personally i think you look fine i like curves on girls)

• Most men would think your body is attractive, but that your belly is slightly thick. Nothing the gym won't take care of after a month or two.

• I suggest you work on your stomach and legs. Do exercises to make those parts proportionate with the rest of your body.

• Chubby, but not a deal breaker.

• You look AMAZING to me ! You are my favorite type of women esthetically. I would say you're a little chubby

• Your Arms and Breast are good, you have to now work on your tummy and legs

• You look fine - A bit of toning would help you

• whyyyy does nobody onhere understand what curvy means. curvy doesn´t indicate the fat contend of your body like fat or chubby... it discribes the form and distribution of mass on your body.

you´re chubby and curvy.

• The first pix looks NOICE! Until u sat down.. u gotta lose those belly phats and ur thighs are too BIC and kinda outta proportion. Work on those two areas an u are ma HAWTest cutie in da WORLD 😘

• You look fine just the way you are, but if you want to be toner or much fitter, then go for it

• Your cute not bad and sorry i can't say your chubby cause i see things different

• You're just barely chubby. It's not a bad thing though because you carry it well.

• Sorry do not consider my option of Fatso, wrong choice. I ment chubby. You need to work out more and do not increase you diet, you will become curvy and very attractive.

• yea your a little chubby but it works for you

• A little much, but not bad at all! Just don't go past that. Brutal honesty.

• there is obviously a feminine skeleton and face as well, covered in shitload of fat. do yourself a favor and lose that shit. thank me later.

• Oh Lord. Agressive are we?

• @HookingSwan :i'm just giving you an advice. most of people will say "you look fine", especially your friends and other females (to not insult you and to have less competition), but I'm telling you what to do, to improve. You will LOL @ everyone when you lose fat.

• I'd say curvy and a bit chubby XD

• Chubby. Should be too hard to loose it you don't have much

• First pic is chubby, second pic is fat.

• Imho, you look good.

• GymBumGuy summed it up perfectly.

• So what if you've got a little extra.
    I think you still look really good

• Omg I love that body its sexy and I'm a big fan of belly's looks good sweetie ;-)

• Your the super cute chubby.

• I like it. You could tone it but this fine as well.

• For me you are super sexy.

• You Have a VERY SEXXXXXXY Body, But Personally I LOVE BBW's, which you are Far Far From, Its Just What I Prefer, BIG Women, Love Them

• you are chubby in my opinion. but it's fine, you still look good

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 16

• 4|2
  • look i wouldn't even call her, or you, fat. a little overweight but got a slightly curvy build if ur able to carve off the excess fat using ur imagination.

• U look chubby

Not fat at all

But also not curvy, since curves have to do mostly with the shape of ur body when u are the thinnest u can be. Curves have to do with how ur body naturally looks.

So id say u look a bit chubby, but attractive in my oppinion.

If ur comfortable like that good for u. If not, then healthy eating and exercise are my advice, but dont overdo it, because u are already beautiful in my opinion

U only need some body toning.

• Girl. You're fine. Stop seeking validation from strangers on the internet.

• You're a little chubby and honestly it's flipping adorable. Your body is cute.

• You are chubby.. but you look good.. 😊

• Definitely not over weight or fat. A little chubby/curvy, yes but I actually like your/her shape.

If that's really you, you should know that your picture is on multiple sites online lol

• They first and second pics are so different though

• Yes your carrying a little extra weight.

• You're chubby..

• You look chubby

• You look chubby

• I was going to say 'chubby' but then I scroll down and saw the second pic... you're fat.

• Shout out to all my confident chubby girls!

• You need to go to tummy for that gym

• Most men don't like toothpicks. You have meat on your bones. Guys love that.