Do you find short girls unattractive (i. e 5'1 or 5'2)?

0|0
10|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Current height : 6'4"
    Are short girls unattractive? Nope! I actually find them to be quite attractive. However, I probably wouldn't date them only because of the height difference. It'd be awkward to do simple things like hug.
    However, the height wouldn't be a deal breaker though. It's a turn off but not a deal breaker. If I click in everything else with the person, them being short doesn't bother me one bit.

Granted, I am 6'4" so guys a bit shorter than I am probably have no problems whatsoever.

3|3
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find myself unattractive... no.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Not at all. Girls of any height can be attractive. Some guys will feel somewhat uncomfortable when the difference in height is too great but that does not make him think that you are unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'7" I have dated short girls before... no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I find them very attractive. Tall girls make some guys uncomfortable, so you really have a leg up.

0|0
    1|0
  • The height of the girl will not affect how attractive she is, so your good. I see a really tall guy having problems, but the majority of guys will be ok with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found women around that height attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height is not a factor in attractiveness to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a deal breaker for me 5'6 is the minimum I would consider

2|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive just like taller girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, short girls are cute i don't find them unattractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't care, that's still tall enough. I have a friend about that size and she's smoking hot. But I'm the exact opposite, in a relationship it would look a little bit weird but at the end it wouldn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • if she has a great face and sexy bod height matters a little, though at 6'2 I prefer my girl to be at least 5'5

0|0
    0|0
  • No i love any type of women but i love short girls because i love them to have to kind kf jump to surprise kiss and its kinda cute

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are the cuttest.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I love short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as they have a nice face and balanced body. Not too overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely do. That's actually my height preference range.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is just short of 5 foot even. Some things are a bit awkward, but love makes up for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'8' so no not really as long as the difference is not too awkward then it should be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls! I'm very tall though 6'3

0|0
    0|0
  • No, height has nothing to do with attractiveness. But I prefer tall girls - because they look more dominant.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://replygif.net/i/272.gif
    No, For The Love Of God No!
    Why do girls keep asking this?

1|1
    0|0
  • Height is not really something guys factor in much for attractiveness. It's everything else. For example if you took Scarlett Johannson and shrunk her down to 5'0" or grew her to 5'11" it would not change the fact she has a gorgeous face and hot body.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's actually a turn on like under 5ft the only 2 real crushes I've had we're 5'8 and 5,6

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as when she wears heels, she's taller than me, ONLY when she wears heels though. I'm 5'7"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have found it to be preferred among men actually

1|0
    0|0
  • many guys like them..

0|0
    0|0
  • Many men like short girls, so don't worry about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys find short girls very attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend's 5'0 and she's the most amazing girl ever 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a girl who's 4'9 and she's the most gorgeous girl I've met. So lucky to be her friend too ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'0 and I'm the tallest female in my family... Everyone else is 4'11 and under. I feel proud because I no longer have to look up at someone to talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys like short girls.
    Guy who is 5'7: oo i love short girls <3
    shut up you are a short girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys do

0|0
    0|0