Girls, I have never had a date and have been called ugly a lot. is there something wrong with how I look?

Why is it that I can't get/haven't found any success at all on okcupid or tinder? I'm 22 and Im so sad cause I've never gotten to take a nice girl on a fun date or cuddle or any of that niceness. :( how long must a man like me have to hold out for just the experience of being with any girl? Are they just extremely shallow here in New England? I really don't think I look that bad... But even in real life there have been implications that I'm just plain unattractive... Because girls have even called me ugly more or less to my face, or at least when I'm around. I think I'm a pretty cool guy personality wise and I'm also hard working and have friends to hang with... I just feel so awkward and lonely now, and like I'll never find somebody.

No anawerrs make sure em assume you girls just don't have the heart to tell me I'm gross... I feel so hopeless with ever getting a date...

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If that is you in your profile picture, then you are an attractive guy to me. Online dating or online hook-ups (Tinder) are a tricky thing. I've tried it and honestly it's not for me. Too overwhelmed with messages and not enough time to answer everyone. Then you get really creepy messages that are really off-putting. Not saying you did that, but just to give you some insight maybe.

Do your friends have girlfriends? Maybe they have a female friend or know someone that is single and looking. For me personally it's more comfortable when a mutual friend knows someone and introduces us.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know who called you ugly, but they obviously need glasses. You look great, don't worry. Finding someone takes time, social media won't always be your instant wish granter. Go out, meet people. This may not even sound like the most reliable advice seeing that I am only 15 but the problem is definitely not in your looks but the people who are judging you with the highest standards.

• I don't think that you are ugly or sth like that! You are cute tbh, you just need to find the right girl! I can assure you that you are NOT gross/ugly at all 😊