Girls, How do you think these girls black jeans look on me?

So how do you think these jeans look? Yes, they are girls jeans, so I want your advice. Do they look okay on me? Any advice would help! Thanks again!
.
.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• they look a bit tight

• Well they're juniors and they are girls jeans, so they fit a little tight. But they look good?

• you could do for a laugh lmao

• They hurt a bit. Not too much. Lol

What Girls Said 4

• Tshirt dont match

• Yeah, I realized that they really didn't afterwards. But the jeans look good?

• Thank you😊😊

• Hey, will you go to @TurtleRace101 profile and tell me what you honestly think about the question asking "Do these jeans really look that bad"? Please please😊😊 if you do, just leave your comment about what you think on the question itself. Thanks!😊❤️

• Too tight, you need to change it and don't you have a phone lol

• Too tight? These are one of my larger sized pair, lol. And you mean like how do i get my phone into the pockets? Haha, i make it work 😉

• Hey, you should go to @TurtleRace101 question "Do these jeans look that bad" and comment your opinion those jeans, please😊❤️

• turtle your manhood too tight

• They don't hurt too bad.

• I think they look good

• Well thank you very much😊 i dont get that very often.