How could a strong stud like me never had a gf?

Someone please explain that to me?
I drank myself to sleep last night again over my loneliness

@Missnowhere

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because girls aren't attracted to arrogance... 😐

• Trust me I am actually a pussy when it comes to socializing. But I am sad I never had a girlfriend and I want to be a girls man someday and give her my all

• @Gommers

Right. I don't know what the hell is going on. It is common sense.

• It's an issue of low self worth. Women devalue themselves and date fat guys because they know they can have them at no effort while they won't go after guys that can actually defend themselves and provide a healthy set of genetics. A lot of shaming went into making this the reality that we live in, and now guys that give a fuck about their health have to suffer.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're good dude. Just chill, you're 20 it will come. Just realize your probably not finding anything that's pulling your attention hard enough to really make you want it otherwise you'd have it. You just think you want what you're not getting, when you know she's what you want you'll get her. Just relax man, all will be fine.

What Girls Said 11

• maybe because ur walking around with a 'strong stud' attitude and not a 'down to earth, sweet guy' attitude.

• No I am extremely depressed. I want to be a girls hero one day and have a girl by my side and me be her everything. I don't think this will ever happen.

• you're not ready, ur mindset is messed. u know why? because we aren't birthday presents.

• Not a present but a gift I can truly love and give my all to

• It's very easy to not have a partner. Physical appearance doesn't make everyone want to deal with for an extended period of time.

• Maybe cause of your personality..

• I have multiple personalities. I am happy go lucky some days while I am anxious others. But there are guys in worse emotional or physical shape that have had girlfriends

• @asker : maybe it's bad advice.. But I think you should hide how you're feeling so you can attract girls.

• Maybe cause you sound cocky and possibly an alcoholic

• Hey I got so depressed I drank myself to sleep really I want to be a girls knight and give her my everything

• There are guys who are in worse shape emotionally or physically than me that have had girlfriends

• Maybe they should go to therapy too

• Personality can beat looks

• Cause you're an arrogant alcoholic?

• Looks aren't everything! Are you maybe shy or do you have high expectations?

• Yes I have high expectations as I should. I am looking for a girl who does not sleep around and I can be her first something, whether that be her first true boyfriend or her first sex

• Maybe bc of your personality? And don't be so desperate you'll find one geez

• Maybe you come across as a player?

• I would not myself go and talk to guys like you because you seem out of the league obviously because of your physique. You need to bring out the socializing skills in you.

• All I want for my 21st birthday is a girlfriend. One that has not been with lots of guys and I can be her first boyfriend

• You would not get a girlfriend by saying this!!!
      First you need to socialize and then you need to charm the section of girls who are less socializing themselves because thats how you'd find a girl who has not been with many men and probably you'd be her first.

• Be more assertive less studly

What Guys Said 8

• Cause you think muscles is a solution to everything.

• Well apparently it isn't

• Glad to see that you learned that. While some muscles can help the initial attraction, the way you present yourself and the way you hold your own (conversation, reactions, etc...) will make or break you.

• Well I have a rough road ahead of suicidal ideation and drinking. It has started to take a toll on me and it seems most girls sleep around or have had many guys hold a piece of their heart before me. Look at okcupid for example out of hundreds of thousands of girls I have only found a handful that are my typw

• consider therapy, your physical is fine but its your mental that needs to be stronger. I don't treat therapy lightly but it's something way more people should engage in. I had a similar attitude at 17 where I got in real good shape but couldn't land a girlfriend because i was just shy and bad at flirting lol. Eventually just being nice, funny, and in general confident in life that girls started asking me out to do stuff. The key isn't to get women to ask you out though, its about being more confident in yourself.

Your self worth cannot be tied to another person, you need to be feeling good whether you're IN or OUT of a relationship with a woman, that's the sign of a healthy human being. Women pick up on stuff like nervousness and anxiety and will attribute it to you just being weird and in their world, it is weird because they interact with guys who don't act nervous around them. So addressing your depression should be your priority, don't say "im sad because I don't have a girlfriend" because that's self defeating depression. You will never get out of that hole by staying sad and not working on yourself. Find out what makes you happy, engage in hobbies and most of all socialize with people. Get out there to parties, events, clubs whatever and talk to people. Its also great places to practice talking to women, even ones you're not interested in romantically. I've been where you're at and it sucks but you have to build yourself up mentally.

• You know what your problem is. You believe you deserve a girlfriend. No you don't. Just because you go to the gym doesn't mean you're given a membership to pussy.

The way you think makes me want to... hate all gym junkies because they have this thought that girls will flock them if they work out.

• Girls don't like cocky, and muscles is not gonna get you a girlfriend.

• Maybe because you are a egomaniac who takes pics like that, and calls yourself "a strong stud". I've seen weak feminine looking guys who get loads of woman because they have an amazing personality.
    You need to rethink your priorities brother.

• Um isn't that a girl with you in your profile pic?

• Yes it was a hookup and I fell in love with her and she did not feel the same

• Be the duchbag time of guy who hits his girlfriend. They often have hot girlfriends.

• if you were a smart dude - chances are you aren't if you depress over such trivialties- you'd know that socializing is untisocial, and dating unloving. i prefer being a human, with humane activities, companies and interests, and find true love one day rather than exploiting people. but becoming a human is not a birth right but a life long harsh achievement. if sociality seems hard to you wait to see humanity. but its in your hands to change into something more educated, more humane and more global and diachronical.