My job made my cut my hair, what do you think?

So basically I asked this question yesterday
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/education-career/q1674937-my-job-is-making-cut-my-hair-short

Everyone was saying to sue them which I couldn't be bothered to do as it is too much hassle. I have in and cut my hair init a pixie cut
how does it look please be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the short hair suits you better and makes you look older and more professional
    which you need in the hospitality industry.
    But I wouldn't and can't legally make my staff cut their hair or change their look if it's not stated in the dress code etc

Most Helpful Girl

• It was better longer. I can't believe you gave in. It's totally wrong what they did.

What Guys Said 26

• I liked your hair better when it was longer. Very beautiful. But you still look great! That is a very appealing style.

• Wow, u look great. Not many women can pull that off, I love long hair, but you look really good with this cut as it really brings out your face and eyes, maybe even better than the long hair look for you.

• I think your new cut looks very well - I just think it is bizarre that they made you cut your hair - You think a compromise like a plait could be found.

• You are beautiful with a pixie cut. I can only imagine how beautiful you would be with long hair ! lol :-)

Do you work in food processing?

• I think you look more professional, and you'll be getting a lot of money back in the shampoo you no longer need to use.

I think it's a win-win, I prefer this one to the other, possibly easier to maintain, too.

• It looks good and you are looking beautiful. Why would your job tell you to cut your hair?
    Did you sign a contract?

• I like it. its cute. still dont see why you would have to cut your hair to be a hotel receptionist though

• Very cute, you carry it well

• I remember going for a job and being told you can have it if you shave your beard off.

My thought was it is not easy to get jobs these days

• I like it you can still be appealing to men (if that is what you're looking for) with a short haircut. I think it fits you and looks great on you don't sue why bother and trust me i'm from NY the state of recurrent lawsuits.

• Shame you caved in... but the result looks great!

• you still look cute but you would have looked perfect with longer hair... what kind of job makes you cut your hair short anyway?

• It suits you but I would have quit

• I think it looks very nice

• Super sexy <3

• Honestly, it's pretty well kept. 7/10.

• I love it. Nice.

• It looks cute👌but i guess having longer hair would look prettier😄👍

• Looks good. But what kind of job is that?

• I think your beautiful!!

• It looks very pretty

• How did they make you? Looks nice by the way

• look at the previous question that is linked

• What job? You look nice. but now look at your neck. just being honest

• It's okay, I wouldn't say you look "bad" it's just you'd look way better with long hair.

• While it does look nice, your boss had no right to control your appearance. That pretty much goes against women's rights..

• It's good be thankful you didn't join the marines

What Girls Said 18

• It is nice & cute; you pulled it off, and you look professional now. If you are happy with it, then this is all that matters.

• It's a shame that you *had* to cut your hair, but OMG IT"S SO FREAKING CUTE NOW!

• well i think you look cute.. :)

• It's cute and makes you look friendly.

• It really suits your face

• Good thing you're not a man in the military.

• Oh my goodness you're so cute I love it! I hope you like it too! Did you get to donate your long hair?

• I think it suits you actually

• It looks pretty. You can't really sue them if it was a requirement in getting the job.

• You caved in? Daaamn.. you still look good though. But what's next

• I think it suits you.

• It's nice, but I would still sue. I would have taken the sack rather than do it

• I would have said it's against my religion so they couldn't force me.

• I would sure hope you would do that because if you are the girl on your profile pic, your hair look AMAZING. It would be a crime to cut them !

• It looks pretty, suits you :)

• Your boss is a fucking jerk, BUT you actually look a lot better with short hair.

• Your long hair was prettier... don't you think?

• I personally don't, so who knows!

• She looks cute in short hair... but her long hair was nice... better than this.. did you see her pic?

• It suits you, you've got the right face for it! Looks very pretty!

• I answered this question yesterday and my suggestion was to wear a short haired wig

• It looks cute and I worked at a hotel and my co worker who works at the hotel still has longer hair than you did and she never was asked to cut her hair

• You look nice by why'd you boss make you can your hair? Its none of his business! Unless your a hair model or model then its nothing to do with him.

• look at the previous question that i have linked in. click on link