Have I lost too much weight?

Last year I was 5'7" and 158lbs, now I'm 5'8" and 134lbs.
Last year: 37-31-42
Now: 34-24.5-36

Though I've acquired things I like, like a small waist, I have also lost things I loved such as my broad shoulders which aren't nearly as broad as they were. Do you think I've lost too much weight? How do you gain weight?

• Lost too much and you should gain some (please specify how much)
  • Lost too much but should stay the same
  • Lost the right amount
  • Should lose more

Most Helpful Guy

• In all weight loss/gain exercises, it is how you look not the numbers that are important

Most Helpful Girl

• You are alright. Just don't loose any more weight. Gaining muscle would be good and your shoulders would get more broad again. To do that, you need to work out a little and remember to eat enough.
    But if you feel you lost too much and eould like to gain a bit more fat (that is alright too), you just need to eat a bit more for a little while.

• I'd love to eat more but I'm filled with this crushing guilt whenever I do

• Thats not good. Remember that we all NEED to eat to live. You need to eat enough to be healthy and live long. You have only one body and you gotta take care of it. You won't get obese by eating a little extra and by gaining few pounds. If you at some point feel you gained a bit too much, then you can just lose a few oounds. That's life. Sonetimes we eat more and sonetimes less. Our weight changes.

What Guys Said 3

• I would have to see a picture, but I think just based upon sheer numbers that you did it just right.

• Gain muscle

• Picture would help but it sems you haven't

What Girls Said 2

• your body sounds perfect! don't lose more please.

• However much weight you want to lose. Where do you want to ideally be?