Are my arms and legs too hairy and should I trim them?

Most Helpful Girl

• no you're a dude

• People have commented on it and I heard some girls find it disgusting. That's why I asked.

• Then don't date the girls that find it disgusting.

• @nakedalligator well it's not like I'm choosing anyway. They probably won't date me in the first place, but okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've asked this question myself and from what I've read on this website related to the "How Much Hair" topic, Most women like hairy guys, just as long as they don't look like an ape. in my opinion your arms are perfectly fine but your legs are pretty hairy, just like mine, maybe even hairier. I've been told many times something alongs the lines of "Wow your legs are hairy!" and because I was getting comments like that, I can probably guess that my legs were of the "ape" status, so I changed that. I'm guessing you have been told something like this at one point too since you're asking about it. If you have an electric shaver with those trim attachments for different lengths, those work pretty good. If you don't have one, I found this. It has many good reviews on many websites and is affordable. Should serve your purpose pretty well.

www.walmart.com/.../33737528

Just don't trim it too short. Remember, girls like hairy guys. I use a 9mm attachment and I'm pretty happy with that.

What Girls Said 3

• Looks fine to me :P

• I think you look perfect. I love the hair. If you can grow facial hair too, do it! It's like saying, "hey girls, a real man is right here!"

• a little hairy...

What Guys Said 5

• If you trim them they grow back worse - So you have to decide once you start you have to keep doing it.

• It's worth trying but don't go too short.

Start off with the longer trimmer guards and work your way down.

• I've done it before, but recently got lazy and I was wondering if I should do it or not.

• By "some girls find it disgusting", I meant I've heard some say that they don't like arm/leg hair, generically, online and such, not to me personally.

And, so I was wondering if the amount of hair I have is too much and over the "margin" of losing a lot of dating prospects, that I discussed earlier.

• I'm a guy so I can't say for sure. I think your arms look fine but your legs look kinda hairy.

• if you shave your arms and legs, you might as well go ahead and shave your pussy too XD

• No don't trim them

• omg ur leg hair is grossss! i'm glad i'm not a real hairy dude