BDD or just fishing for compliments/attention?

I know it could be both. Some people don't know they're attractive like in my case. I thought I was average until I heard it from family members and seeing how girls check me out. The bdd could be true because I seen how people kill themselves because someone made fun of their looks even though they were attractive and it's like what a shame. By the way no one should off themselves because of looks whether attractive or unattractive, instead make themselves useful and help the poor people starving who want to live.

What Girls Said 1

• I think fishing for attention.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes in some cases you worry about BDD on here a couple of times a week you see people come on here should I lose 15 more pounds and they are already really skinny. I think the important thing about this topic is not to take it seriously and what is this obsession with this rating - It doesn't make sense my values will be totally different to everyone else so how can you get a standard scale.