Girls, Would you make fun of me if you saw me wearing these clothes?

Would you laugh or make fun of me if you saw me wearing these jeans in public? Or give me weird looks buy keep the insults to yourself? Or do they just look like average jeans to you? What do people think when I wear jeans like this everywhere I go?
.
.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't make fun of you. If you are comfortable in them and you like them, that's all that matters really.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 5

• Why go anon when we know your face and exactly who you are?

• Does it matter, really?

• Bleh, yeah, i can understand what you're saying. Not sure why I prefer the tightest I can get them, its not to feel like i am less fat, just how it feels. But yeah, thank you. Would you say anything to me in public? Or just keep it to urself? Curiously...

• I wouldn't say anything to you, but I might... might say something to my friend.

• A bit tight

• Well they are girls junior jeans, so yeah a little. But i have some that are even tighter than those. The tighter the better, so girls jeans are my favorite😊

• No, they just look a little too small for you.

• I would not make fun of you, but I would just think that's too tight and that you would look better with a bigger size, specially the jeans.

• I would not make fun of you.