Critique my body? What can I do to look better?

Most Helpful Guy

• For you it's going to be the clothes you wear. I can't see your face, which is obviously your choice, but if you can pull it off I'd say go with the modest nerdy girl look. Sweaters, keep yourself covered, keep your hair soft and shiny but hide it in a pony tail or bud most of the time, fitting clothing but not skin tight. You want to evoke an image of self respect, that gets guys wondering what's under the clothes, what you really look like, and you'll have less guys just looking to lay pipe hitting on you. You'd get more intellectual attention as well. Light or no makeup if you can do it, and you're golden,

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so tempted to post your user name. 💩

What Guys Said 25

• I wouldn't worry too much - You look fine - If you are going to exercise concentrate on toning and fitness work.

• Pretty great body actually. I can't see any flaws besides that fact that you think it needs to look better.

• I really don't know since you already look very good !

Ah ! I know what you can do ! Make sure you don't change !

• Scrub your dark brown feet.

• hahaha that sounds funny. ... but I think that's a tan... looks like she was probably out in the sun bare foot with jeans on or something.

• @skully ohhh -_- then I should open my tiny eyes a bit more.

@ asker even out your tan!

• You look good so i wouldn't worry.

• I really like the indent of your wasit makes you look curvy even though you're thing, nice flat stocmach no gut big plus for me. perky boobs unless your using push up and very nice tights

• You already seem to be on top of it, there's not much more you can do other than generally eating healthier.

• Nothing, you look amazing as you are. :)

• Nothing your hot

• Looks great! If you want to improve, more leg definition could be potentially a way togo, but I would not get obsessed with it. Why are your feet a different tone?

• If anything, tone up your body.

• having a face would be an improvement

• This photo again. Work on your posture

• You have a nice body.

• Nice body. You'd automatically look a lot better if you just stood with a better posture.

• you could take of your bra. that would certainly make you look even better.
    you don't have to change anything. your body is pretty hot.

• I dont understand, i dont see anything to change, you just need better cloths...

• Your body looks fine. Please wear some clothes and show this to your husband or someone.

• I think your fine dude

• I can't think of anything worth changing... though I have always liked to idea a totally bare "lower area". ;)

• I'd say you need more fat on your body in the preferred areas.

• omg! :P XD

• 2/10. Get a thigh gap and some sun.

• Id rather not. I'm a guy

• Bra needs to go. Panties need to go.

What Girls Said 9

• you look fine!! you don't have to worry

• you look fine.

Exercise is always good for the health, wether you're in shape already or not.

Now, If you REALLY wanted to do something to your body... I would suggest foot surgery, and just weight training with very mild cardio.

• There is nothing you can truly do to look better. Because your body looks amazing already.

• you look good already

• Beautiful!☺ You should always be comfortable in your own skin no matter what everyone else thinks!

• But... who are we to do that?

• You look beautiful the way you are.

• Maybe a tan but thats it, perfect otherwise im jel!

• You are perfect just the way you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.