Which one do you like best of these?

Out of these outfits I've posted; which do you like the most and which the least and why?
I want feed back. Critism is accepted and welcomed.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

• 1 is the best
  • 2 is the best
  • 3 is the best
  • 4 is the best

Most Helpful Girl

• All really safe and unimaginative. There is not an ounce of personality in any of those outfits. The navy/white striped shoes are definitely not the one.

• Mind telling me what you think is the best and worst part of them? I don't mind the critique. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• 3 or 4 it just depends if it's hot out.
    The other ones look like dad outfits.

• God, you suck at choosing your outfits. Number 4 is the best one, but it's still not good.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah 5 is the best

• They're all really casual looking and kinda boring. Also they all look like outfits worn by men in their 20s not 30s. The one with the red shirt is the best but that's not saying much. The striped polo is the worst.

• What makes them look like 20s?

• They're all too casual/street looking, I guess I expect men in their 30s to dress a little more clean as a sign of maturity. Those outfits are what I see the kids in college dressing like, especially those kind of shoes.

• Are the pants still okay or no?