Guys, do you like girls who look really innocent?

like really innocent looking, i'm starting to feel really insecure about how innocent I look I don't know it's just because of all the other girls my age they don't look really innocent like me and it's starting to make me feel kind of dumb, like I don't fit in I don't know.. here's a picture example of how I mean innocent
Guys, do you like girls who look really innocent???

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay at under 18 you will find a good few girls will look "Innocent" - You know I just said to another girl guys take a couple of seconds thinking about what a girl looks like but a long time getting to know her personality. Any guy who equates your personality with how you look is the stupid/dumb one - Enjoy yourself for who you are - Everyone has something they are a little insecure about.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't mind it, in fact, I think it's cute. Innocent girls can be very attractive if they know how to use that feature.

• Ehhh within reason, yes. Like them as in they're ok to talk to and be friendly sure. But like them as in attracted to them and interested in a relationship, no way man. I don't find children attractive and the whole Mickey & Minnie mouse thing just screams "I'm not mature enough to have a serious conversation".

• I don't like Asians but yeah I generally like girls who look young, a. k. a. innocent.

• Wow you dislike the whole Asian population? Why? I'm just curious how that came to be for you.

• @gojira I didn't wanna spell it out like I'm always forced to, but here we go: when I say "I don't like Asians" I mean "I have never been attracted to an Asian I have seen or met in real life". But the latter is too fucking long.
      Way to take things too literally or something.

• Yeah i tench to take things i read literally.

• IF you were like 25, that would be different. You are still under 18, give yourself some time...

• This one doesn't look too innocent. I think people cannot fool everyone all the time.
    I like innocent person at least in public.

• yes I like it. nothing wrong about that. nothing you need to worry about, you are still young and a lot of guys like it

• yes, a lot of guys get turned on by girls who seem innocent however personally I enjoy girls a lot like me not outgoing but really fun and adventurous.

• She doesn't look at all innocent, but yes, girls that look innocent are my weakness. God know's they're fucking freaks, and will do whatever you ask if you let them do something they want in return.

• No, and women who wear Disney T-shirts are either White Trash, or mentally retarded.

• It is a look, so to speak. but if you deep down feel ok. You are pretty. just feel confident, don't worry.

• I like it.

• Yes, of course. They're too cute.

• Well, first of all - that's not you.

• Ok. I see where you said this pic is an example. Sorry. Now, I like the girl in the pic ecxept the blonde hair. But that's not what I would consider innocent. Do you think she looks innocent because she's Asian with pony tails? Doesn't to me.