Girls, Normal bra size?

Well I'm 14 and I'm a 12D (36D), my mum says that I'm not finished growing in my bust area. Lots of people call me 'big tits' and I find that really annoying becasue guys shouldn't be staring and girls should be worring about their own breast size right?

Lots of other girls are just wearing A or B cup bras, maybe even a training bra, could that be the reason they call out the size of my boobs? Lots of guys wistle or slut shame me for having larger boobs. I'm just really sick of this and I'm wondering if I'm growing to fast or something.

According to my SD teacher, my boobs won't be fully developed for another couple of years, this was brouht up because some moron asked the teacher 'Why does Destiny have massive tits?' and it went from there.

I find this incredibly annoying and I need to prove a point to EVERYONE that my boobs are not that big for a fourteen year old girl.

Also I'm 5"6.5 if that clears things a bit more.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's normal! Hey the next time they tease you about it, a good come back would be that they made bras your size and bigger for a reason! If it weren't normal I doubt they could fit into a bra. Don't worry too much about it for now though, in college people are more mature about these things.

What Girls Said 7

• I had 32DD when I was 14 and although they've gotten a little bigger (I'm about a 32E-F depending on brand) they haven't grown too much. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Guys can be pervs and assholes and girls can be jealous bitches it just happens. If you're really having a problem with them, try finding shirts that have a cut that hide a bit of cleavage but don't make you look like a frumpy 80 year old. In the end, what matters is how you feel. Don't let people's words get to you and life gets a whole lot easier ❤️

• Yes it's normal. It's not uncommon for a 14 year girl nor is it ridiculously big, especially at your height. My sister was a 34DD at 14, although her boobs did not get any bigger.

The girls are jealous and the boys fancy you.

• In Australia the average cup size is B to D. Personally, I'm too big for a B but dont quite fit a C.

• Does that get annoying being in the middle of a cup size?

• Yeah, but luckily I can buy certain brands that make bras for people in the middle. :)

• I'm a 36DD. Luckily people from where I'm from has the decency to not mention it. I used to be self conscious, but I accepted it because that's who I am.
    P. s. sometimes I do hate it cause the smaller bra sizes are cuter 😒

• Your boobs will probably get bigger, but puberty hit you like a truck! Those girls will most likely have B's for the rest of their life's. They have nothing on you, if you will have big boobs, you get yours sooner than everyone else. by the way, talk to the principal about these students sexually harassing you. Then, if they don't, report to the police.

• You could be finished growing there. Unless your mom is a fortune teller? You dont need to prove anything either.

• I am the same age with you and got big boobs as yours. But i found some creams to make them better + stopped growing. Because it was killing my back :(