Should I get a nose job?

Should I get one, I feel the bridge of my nose is too wide. Has anyone had one, what were your exeriences with them? picture

Most Helpful Guy

• No, your face looks good as it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can afford it and it makes you happy, go for it! How did you get your link to say the word picture?

What Guys Said 10

• It looks just fine. Like a basic nose. Always think twice before going under the knife or anything like that.

• I think your nose is fine

• No you're a beautiful girl as you are

• you can but those are not very safe... you'll need to find the best surgeon you can and also the procedure is quite costly

• To put it simply... no

• nope, your nose fine. no need to have any surgery at all

• Looks fine to me.

• you look fine :)

• Nope you should get one, your nose suits your face and looks good as it is

• Don't do it they dont end up well

What Girls Said 9

• No, for why? Your nose is cute and perfect it suits yours face very well. If you get a nose job you'd probably ruin your appearance. You already look good so don't try to 'fix' something that isn't broken.

• I really think your nose is fine as it is but its all up to you in the end since you're the one that has to be happy with it and if a nose job can help you feel more confident I think it's okay to get it done..

• I'm not sure how I feel about it... Some nose jobs look terrible and some look great, but the width between my nose... That also a factor that is throwing me off.

• As someone who actually did get a nose job I can say that I definitely don't regret it at all. People often told me my nose wasn't all that bad but it was just the worst to me and something that, in my eyes, completely ruined my face. And today nobody is arguing that the nose job did make my face look better and it actually helped me to feel a lot better about myself, too! So I think it's just really important that you try to measure out the pros and cons a nose job would have for you (and really just try to ignore the nose jobs that turned out horrible because the chance that that is gonna happen to you is like 0,01% if you go to a reliable surgeon), it's your face so it's only your opinion that should really matter, I think.

• I like your nose, you shouldn't change it!

• you look fine to me.. :)

• your nose looks fine

• It's up to you but I don't really advocate plastic surgery.

• No you don't need it :)

• No. Your nose fits your face perfectly.

• No no your nose looks absolutely fine and cute even