Should I get a full fringe cut?

Should I get a full fringe to cover my forehead? I'm not sure if having bangs will look good or not. I was thinking to have a style like this, where my hair is still longish.

Should I get a full fringe cut?

Or should I cut it init a short bob and then get a fringe like this

Or should I just keep my hair how it is now?
be honest and thanks for the opinions.

Thanks guys! I got my bangs!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think full bangs usually look good on a person and that they will usually suit anyone however its always good to get the opinion of a hair stylist from your hair salon.
    Word of advice though, if you've never had full front bangs before if you're someone who gets forehead sweat, or where you live is about to go into summer it might not be a good idea because if your forehead sweats during hot weather or just in general, the bangs will constantly go greasy and not look as great.

What Guys Said 7

• Ask a professional hair stylist. Try both. Start with long. Don't like it? Try short.

• You look nice the way you are now, but you can always try both hairstyles out and see what you think. 😀

• I think style of first pic might suit you best.

• I think you look pretty awesome as you are.

• The second girl looks super gorgeous but her face is perfect so any hairstyle will suit her... I'm not a big fan of the first hairstyle

• The first one is really pretty and if you are anything like that then you will be stunning.

• I like the second picture. Not sure of the terminology.

What Girls Said 4

• i think you should cut it shorter and get a fringe like the second picture. your face is a little longer, so i think that haircut would look great with it. notice selenas face is very short and has long hair, and the other girl has a longer face with shorter hair. i think it accentuates the face shape better.

• i think fringe like this would look fine

• I actually like your hair the way it is, it doesn't cover your face and your face is beautiful, the hair you have now really shows your face off.

• I think you should go for the short bob and fringe. It will really bring out your face.