Which girl is more attractive?

Which girl is more attractive?

• the first one
  • the second one
Thanks people! im the second one hahaha
Why the first one though? :) Curious

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are prettier. The first one is really cute though. I think the problem is that you didn't use a good picture for yourself. I think you should have used a full face picture It seems kind of unflattering with the angle. The thing is, even though it's kind of an unflattering picture of you, I think you still look prettier. So that means you are likely prettier than that picture. I think you are both attractive. You're no where near ugly. If you're ugly, than I must be fugly lol.

What Guys Said 10

• I actually like the second one.

First one kinda has those weird eyes

• Both are beautiful. The first one looks much more confident. The second looks shy. The first one has kind of a predatory look in her eyes. She is the kind of girl who knows what she wants, works for it, and gets it. She also looks full of energy. You look more easy going and relaxed.

I don't know if anybody will agree, but the first one kind of reminds me of Alison in Orphan Black in the way I imagine her personality to be.

• Ok, questions like these are just horrible in my opinion. 99.9% of the time it is the prettiest girl asking the question, knowing she is going to be voted as most beautiful. I will not support taking part in making one feel flawed or uglier. For all I know its one girl wanting to wipe it in the face of the other In spite.

• Actually... im the second one who's been voted less pretty :/

• @Asker That's really not a great way of boosting your self-esteem. Now you must think that you are ugly when in fact, you only came in second. If you were the second fastest runner in the whole world, would you be insecure about your abilities?

• Well the thing is, i find the other one really weird looking lol so its not just second, it means im really ugly... @JuicyBrain but this is a really bad pic of me though

• First one. Way more.

• the first one is much more cuter in my opinion

• That's a easy one

• first one :)

• The first one but you didn't have a good pic of the second girl

• clearly the first one for me

• @theaskqueen that's your opinion, as you can see with the vote most people think otherwise. but it's something very subjective, there is no right or wrong to this question.

I have no problem with braces but they don't really look good in her and the hair looks quite messy too. she could look much better but if you ask me for those 2 pictures, then the first one wins for me.

• @theaskqueen look good ON her, not in her lol

• Brunette look super cute and fresh faced, I like her

What Girls Said 10

• The first one has a more simple sweet look with soft features. She looks American.
    The second one has a more exotic look, but her features are a bit more on the rough side. She looks maybe Eastern European.

Both young ladies are pretty attractive :-)

• thanks beautiful! :) im the second one, Im italian :)

• by the way, the second one looks like she'll look prettier with darker hair. That blonde hair is really doing her no justice. After looking closely, she kind of resembles Amy Winehouse. She's gorgeous.

• Definitely the first one in ny opinion.

• The second girl!

I think the first one is cute- but she looks like she could be very mean! The 2nd one is cute and looks friendly!

• Second One is better. but theyre both pretty af

• Omfg! Are you people shitting me? LOL the second one by far! She has beautiful traits, looks very exotic. Beautiful lips and eyes. The first one looks sporty and weird... I dont like

• The first one, for sure.

• First one..

• The second one... She looks more feminine :) She's really beautiful

• the first one.

• First one is so cute