Girls, Can you tell me which picture of me you think looks the worst?

Girls, i want to know which one of these 2 pictures of me you think looks the absolute worst. Any comments explaining why would be helpful. Thank you!
.
.

• Pic #1
    32% (7)
  • Pic #2
    68% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You look really handsome in the picture! Stylish and cute.

• You are fudging kidding me right? What's this about?

• Thank you for the compliments😊 even though it got 2 down votes😕

• Fuck them, Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. And thank you for the MHO, No problem for the compliments, I'm just telling the truth :)

What Girls Said 6

• I think Pic 1 is fine, but pic 2 isn't the most flattering. I dislike the hat and shirt combo.

I say this with great kindness, but I think your pants are one or two sizes too small. Have you considered getting fitted?

• My jeans are probably more sizes too small than that. I wear sizes 1-3 in girls jeans, depending on the brand and whether they stretch. Fitted? I fit into the ones right up there just fine. The tighter the better, right up to the size before i can not get into them.

• wearing girls jeans are fine and all, but they just look so uncomfortable. they make skinny jeans for men as well. they fit the legs the same way womens jeans do, but they have more room for your privates

• I actually prefer to wear girls tight denim jeans made with a low-rise crotch. I them to fit tight everywhere, even tight enough in the crotch to give my nuts no room to hang or swing around. I won't consider guys skinnies, i only have a interest towards jeans made specifically to fit a girl. Yup...

• Those pants gotta go!!!

• You look older than 18-24. Anyway, I'd say the second one but the first one your hair looks greasy or something. Your pants are also too tight. Ever hear of that saying: Just because they zip, doesn't mean they fit? It doesn't only apply to girls. It applies to guys as well.

• Nah, i am 24, im just fat and drink too much. And eh, i like my jeans to fit as tight as possible.

• the first one is better.

• Bruh why are your pants so tight.

• I like them super tight.

• 😷😷😷

• Hmm if I were you.. maybe try wearing different pants that aren't too tight for you.. 😊 2nd pic isn't too flattering either.

• My jeans are never too tight for me, i find they are not tight enough. I want them to be as tight as possible on me, so i never find jeans to be too tight

• Don't use onamonapia's at me, *rawr*

• K bye lol