19 year old girl with braces?

If a girl looked after her body, her face and presented herself well, but had braces at 19, would it be a massive turn off?
Would you date her provided that the braces would only be on for 9 months?

Most Helpful Guy

• Braces are not something I would consider a deal breaker, nor a turn off. For one thing, it is only a small temporary physical difference that isn't that big of a deal. Also, I've been there with braces once myself, so I know the pain and horror of braces. If anything I'd be happy that her teeth will be super awesome and straight afterward :D

So yes, I would definitely still date her. It is just braces.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about to be a 21 year old with braces and my boyfriend is going to be a 24 year old with braces. We are going to be a brace face couple XD. How are braces a turn off?

What Guys Said 20

• I don't see how braces can be a big deal especially if they're gonna be removed in a few months or so. No problem for me.

• Sounds okay to me - I think braces are more noticeable to the wearer - I had braces for 5 years from 9 to 14 and I didn't care till I got to self concious teens and thought they were so obvious but in reality they weren't.

• Not a turn off.

• If i like her, I would not care if she had braces. Kind of endearing in someways... :-)

• My ex had a big surgery to her jaw and had to have special braces. I didn't care in the least. So no, it's not a problem for me.

• #MikeyNoLikey braces when t comes to kissing. But hey, look at the bright side. At least your teeth will be straight

• Braces aren't a huge deal just have to make sure she realizes oral gets a little trickier. Besides that it's totally fine

• Braces are often cute.

• sure, why not.
    I have a 23 year old friend which has still braces and she gets hit on all the time lol

• I had braces from 15 to 19 it was fine

• Braces are cute

• No. You're fixing yourself to look and be better. Why would you hate on someone for that?

• No, it's cute.

• Yes, I would it they were for 9 months only.

• Lol she didn't have to be perfect. She could be average or below even. It's not a big deal ;p

• braces are cute but that's just me

• I like them, a lot, I don't know always found braces cute.

• It wouldn't be a disqualification on her part.
    I would date her anyway

• Yes. no probs. Sound nice

• I've seen girls older than you are with braces and they still looked smoking hot.

What Girls Said 3

• Still date. Not gonna have for life

• If someone is turned off just because they don't understand that you wanted straighter teeth or you had serious dental issues that require you to now have braces then they aren't worth it. I have known people who had braces their whole teen lives and who got them in their 20s just because they couldn't afford to when they were younger. It's totally normal for people to have braces over the age of 13 just because society associates braces with nerdy teens. It isn't a turn off at all.

• i dont think its a turn off at all!