Are my boobs too ugly?

So, I'm 14 and I'm 34B but my boobs are saggy. They are also very far apart and have sort of a triangular shape. My areolas are very big too. I'm so embarrassed of my boobs. I hate them so much. I can't even look at myself in the mirror. Will they like get better over the years if they grow more. Oh by the way, I got my period when I was 11 and haven't really got any taller since them so I think my boobs won't grow anymore. If i ever have sex I'll have to keep my bra on because they are so ugly and disgusting, every guy would get turned off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boobs are sexy, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• No one's boobs are perfect. And believe me - guys don't care if they're perfect. They're just happy to be playing with / seeing boobs at all!!

If you're that concerned about them beijg less than perky (which most non A-cups are) you can use light weight training to strengthen and tighten the pecs underneath. I use eight pound bar bels and let on my back on a weight bench and start with the bar bells at chest level (elbows below) and push them together above me, straightening my elbows and holding for a few seconds before going bacl down to the starti position. I flex my pecs while doing the whole motion and holding.

What Guys Said 12

• 1 inch penis. I have major insecurities too sometimes so i get it and have endless empathy for you! :c

As long as a girl would not reject me for my parts i would never reject a girl for hers.

• Unless they've got like some viral skin infection on them, I wouldn't argue. If they're soft like pillows then I'd love them

• You are young - Plenty of time for your body to change - We are probably all a bit insecure about something without having to really be - Yours are probably quite beautiful you just don't realise it yet.

• For me, boobs aren't even a sexual object. They're just..."there". They don't turn me on. They don't do anything for me. So honestly, i couldn't care less what a girls boobs look like. I'm far more concerned with her face as well as her lower region.

• Your boobs are fine DO NOT post a picture if you are 14

• What are people talking about these days? You don't have ugly bosoms, saggy breasts actually make them more beautiful and turn on for me. It makes you look mature.

• Boobs come in all shapes and sizes and yours sound pretty normal by your description. Larger areolaes are seen as a sign of beauty by some people, and as for sag - well, would you want fake looking boobs?

• You're too young to be worried about that.
    You are still going through puberty, give it a few years and you'll surpass
    those awkward puberty years.

• Post a picture.

• Don't worry, they will grow,

• They will grow more and change as you grow so don't worry

What Girls Said 6

• Honey, stop worrying! We've all been where you are now - I spent years hating my boobs. I used to think they were small and sagging, and I felt like they had a weird shape. But I'm 24 now and they have changed soooo much. Honestly, I thought I would be cursed with ugly boobs, but they do get better as you age😊 trust me!!!
    Enjoy your teenage years in peace and know that your body is beautiful because it's yours. Not all boobs look the same and all boobs are beautiful 😌

• Thanks a lot. I have really low confidence so these sort of comments help me a lot

• I'm just stating the truth! ☺
      I'm free to chat any time if you need anything!

• dont worry you're only 14 and theyll take shape as you get older and trust me.. mine are very far apart too but its completely normal to be like that while theyre natural.

and no guy is gonna be turned off by boobs :)

• ^ What she said.

No men worthy as such would turn down a woman for that.

• First off, don't post a picture. And second off, no one has "perfect" boobs. Some women have boobs that are different sizes, some have small areolas, some have large ones, some a cups, some have ds. It really doesn't matter. Any guy is just pretty much going to see boobs and be really happy. Okay? :) So stop focusing on it.

• You're 14... boobs change. It's not something to worry about now.

• I'm sure they're geeat!!

• "I'm so embarrassed of my boobs." unless you live in a nudist community, not so many people will be looking at your boobs all day long.