What do guys mean when they say a girl is beautiful versus hot?

in college currently. My friends asked some guys this question and some guys said me as the definition of beautiful and then one guy was like "shes hot too though" and the guys all agreed though that im more of a beautiful girl then the hot girl. How should i take this? Be real with me i dont mind some harsh realtiy

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot: I just want to pound her like a jackhammer
    Beautiful: I want to pound her like a jackhammer on sensual lovemaking speed

What Guys Said 5

• Hot is purely sex appeal. You don't even need to have good features to be hot, just have to show enough skin and have good butt/breast. In other words, hot is kind of shallow, while beautiful is the overall opinion when you have it all.

• Well according to your question those guys find hot girls better looking than beautiful girls. But still, being beautiful is very, very positive :) so dont worry about that

• Beautiful is more nice term in my personal opinion. I like to call people beautiful. Hot is like cursed beauty for me. You know adult actresses are called hot never beautiful. That is the difference I can think of.

• I won't know unless I can see a picture of you.

• like just in general what makes a girl beautiful versus hot

• Theoretically they are the same thing. That's why I'd have to see. But I'd guess its sort of a body vs. Face thing.

• Hot is more of a nice body but believe that you have no chance really. Beautiful is thinking of the face and nice personality

What Girls Said 0