Guys, the bigger the lips the better the kisses?

i have naturally large lips. Not super huge but larger than an average person and really soft. Some people have told me that its a good thing and some have told me its a bad thing.

I'm just wondering if this is something that a guy would find as i guess you would say, a bonus in a girl.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's really about technique tbh. :)

What Guys Said 12

• There are a lot of guys who love large lips so don't worry they would really like kissing them.

• Yes if it fits her face its a plus 1 on the hotness scale

• It doesn't matter... you are who you are and if your worried don't be someone will be with you because they like you. your lips won't have anything to do with the relationship. honestly that's one of the things I would think last about my self if that's what your worried about then one you probably have a really high confidence level already and two your just looking for things that might make you have less of a chance against other people, It's the internet and I can't see what you look like from a post but i'm sure your a pretty girl and your fine the way you are.

• I got them too and girls love it. So yes, guys like it too. Not to mention they're great for going downtown, whether its a guy or a girl

• #MikeyNoLikey big juicy lips that could swallow my face

• I thought the opposite was true. I guess it is a cultural thing.
    Anyhow if it was true than black people would be the best.

• Nahh i personally dont find BIC lips attractive at all :I

• Lollololo talking about DSLs?

• I like thicker lips, but you don't want 'em big enough where they look like a baboon's ass.

• Omg I'd love too kiss them ;-) so much better of a kiss

• I love big lips. They are really sexy haha

• Does not matter.