So can u guess my ethnicity?

So can u guess my ethnicity?
What country or region do u think am from?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost 100% sure ur arab. ur username also gives that away :P
    im gonna guess egypt?

• Hahaha you're right the username has given it away. No egyptiams have scruffy hair. Am tunisian. There are subtypes of arabs. Tunisja, algeria, and moroco has 70% of their gene pool berberic the indigenous people of north africa and they are not African blacks just a unique race and still exist in its pure blood in parts of moroco mountains and south of algeria and tunisia away from civilization and all of the historic invasions) after the islamic invasion blood mixed than came the turkish and than Spanish also invaded tunisia. All of these nations left a print in our gene pool but the main 70% remains berberic. That is why we are only arabs by culture not by race. The pure arab blood is in saudi arabia and their hair is very dark and soft. Ours is scruffy amd thats berberic. There are movements in all of the maghreb (alg, tun, moroc, lyb) to introduce the old berberic language back to use in schools and daily life as its our original. Egypt is diffren race pheroans and Arabs. ...

• Message me..

What Girls Said 3

• Oh, you look arabic.

• Why the thumb down lol. I didn't know my arab side looks that obvious!

• I'd say Arab. I'm guessing you're from the middle east.

• Arab yes that is partly true. Middle eastern? No north African.

• Spain? No clue really