How would you describe my body SHAPE?

Not fishing compliments I'm 31 years old past that insecure phase young girls go through and very confident. Would I be considered an Hour Glass, Ruler, Apple or Inverted Triangle?

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/10320191@N03/

Most Helpful Guy

• can't describe a body as an hourglass when ya can only see the profile of someone.

you look healthy/fit to me. no complaints here.

What Guys Said 4

• I seemed to have missed pic , sorry.

• It's too side on to judge. A frontal or a picture from behined would be better.

• Where's the pic?

• 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...jpNHs51rvy4dso1_400.jpg

That's an hourglass.

Show us a picture that isn't from the side

• that "hourglass" is exaggerated to the point where it's no longer shaped like an hourglass... compressed and unnatural, not meant for her body.

her body is shaped like the underarmour logo

What Girls Said 3

• It's hard to tell without measurements and a front facing picture. The way you're standing also cocks your hip out a little and makes you look more hour glass where you might not be. Maybe try uploading a different picture.

• cannot see as you took a profile shot, needs to be head on...

• Inverted triangel with a butt sadly :/

• Oh I though it said "your body shape" lol.. o would say your a triangel or an Apple shape